Week 5: Giants at Packers.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Want to see some hurry up here. Try to get some points before the half.

Feels like this should be a 3 TD lead.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Starks is an absolute disaster.

I know Rodgers had a little to do with it but damn man. He hasn't made one play all year.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
And why are we not running the ball more with Lacy? This crap about multiple drives with him not being on the field needs to be explained or understood somehow.

Rodgers looked awful in the 2nd quarter. Has all day to throw the ball, can he just not find anyone? And he's also missing some throws.

Ugly.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
And why are we not running the ball more with Lacy? This crap about multiple drives with him not being on the field needs to be explained or understood somehow.

Rodgers looked awful in the 2nd quarter. Has all day to throw the ball, can he just not find anyone? And he's also missing some throws.

Ugly.
Am wondering if Lacy is hurt. His last play he landed on his back and neck.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ugly.
Receivers are getting blanketed. Again. But some bad decisions, the first being not running the ball more.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Things to watch during 2nd half. Gunter has covered Cruz well thus far, need to make sure OBJ doesn't get that big play vs Rollins or Gunter. Their TE Tye has been finding ways to get wide open. I predict the Giants target Cruz and Tye often 2nd half. Lets Go Pack need that nail in the coffin

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Running too many guys deep down the field. What's wrong with some simple slant patterns, more screens, quick outs.

Rodgers does have all day to throw, but the offensive plays in the 2nd quarter weren't makin it easy.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not impressed with this win but the D did a great job!

hopefully Cobb is ok after that head shot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As far as our potential?
Our Defense gets a B+
Our Offense gets a C-
Our Special teams gets a C-
Not a confidence booster game but a win nevertheless

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say this, as much as our O still needs work, I'm just so happy to win at all costs because this is a team that's been a thorn in our side for a while and we needed to exorcise that demon at all costs.

That said I am a bit worried about Dallas, Dak Prescott's been playing pretty good and his running ability is something Romo doesn't give them.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Was it just me or was that Starks "fumble" after a catch not a catch? That kind of got lost in the broadcast last night. Think we only picked up 2 yards out of it, but the way it was ruled ended up costing the Giants a timeout. I think had it been recovered by the Giants, it would have been challenged by MM and ruled an incompletion.

D

Deleted member 6794

That said I am a bit worried about Dallas, Dak Prescott's been playing pretty good and his running ability is something Romo doesn't give them.

With the way the run defense is playing I'm not worried about Prescott scrambling. The Cowboys will be a tough team to beat though.

D

Deleted member 6794

Was it just me or was that Starks "fumble" after a catch not a catch? That kind of got lost in the broadcast last night. Think we only picked up 2 yards out of it, but the way it was ruled ended up costing the Giants a timeout. I think had it been recovered by the Giants, it would have been challenged by MM and ruled an incompletion.

It's possible that throw would have been ruled an incompletion if challenged.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
The penalties and dropped balls make the team look sloppy in it's execution. A lot to be encouraged about though. The line play on both sides has been extremely good. Much better than anyone had a right to expect given the circumstances. Some of the rooks really making strong contributions and the young kids are getting a lot of valuable experience which will be useful later on. Lot of the sloppiness is coming from veterans. I expect that to get better though I'm concerned that most of our back 8 players on Defense don't catch the ball consistently. Lost opportunities can cost us games down the road.

Members online