Week 3 vs KC

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least after the Seattle game we have an easy W at home against KC on M N F then we play San Diego at home in October, another game we can just show up for and Win. All our divisional games should be a win as well. I am excited about this team this year! Here is to a Super bowl this year! Go Pack!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After 2011, I'll never be confident about just showing up against KC.

Anyone who is confident about just showing up against anyone is being foolish. You don't even have to go back to KC in 2011 to show that. December 14th against Buffalo last season should tell you that. I don't mind predicting wins or even easy wins because yeah with our team some of the wins should be rather easy. However, to say all we have to do is show up makes it difficult for me to take seriously anything these people may have to contribute.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
This is the NFL. If you just show up? You get your cranium caved in.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No easy wins, but I'm glad we get KC at home this time instead of in Arrowhead. That place has been a nightmare for us.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least after the Seattle game we have an easy W at home against KC on M N F then we play San Diego at home in October, another game we can just show up for and Win. All our divisional games should be a win as well. I am excited about this team this year! Here is to a Super bowl this year! Go Pack!

You mean Kansas City, the team who has won 11 and 9 games respectively in the past 2 years under newish coach Andy Reid? Sorry not taking a team with 20 wins in the last 2 years lightly.

Members online

Latest posts