1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Week 3 vs Bengals.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NorthWestCheeseHead, Sep 17, 2013.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,955
    May I ask why you feel they arent good?

NFL Network guys are saying they could be as good as Denver as the best AFC team

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  2. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +827
    Well the Packers fixed that little problem now didn't they. At least they won't lose this week. Not sure about my team.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    Because they have had a years and years long time of a reputation to the point of having the nickname The Bungles.
    Because I am a casual football fan who mostly just goes with his gut rather than looking at team stats and stuff.

I'll admit that you and others who look at a team beyond their rep. are being more of a realist here.
    And I'll also admit that in football things change for the better for teams that were bad at one point.
    It is that change that is hard to accept especially when that team beats the team that has the winning history and the more popular players.
    It is also beginning to be a very interesting season where top teams are falling, (Steelers, Giants etc.) getting beaten by teams you would not expect to win (Browns over Vikings, Colts beat 9ers.) and other things that are wonky.

Oh well. It is what it is.
    One week, one game at a time on any given Sunnyday.

4. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    It's Todd Haley's Steelers, I'd be fairly confident about winning, especially against that green D. You won't take offense if I still root for the Steelers will you? My mom's team. That and I almost always root against division rivals just out of principle.

5. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +827
    I would expect nothing less. :)