Studs:Nelson,Jones, Crosby. Almost forgot Allison
Duds:AR 1st half,run game, DB's not named Josh Jones

Last edited:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs
Rodgers ( 2nd Half) Jones, Martinez, GERONIMO!, Nelson.

Duds
Rodgers (1st Half) Martellus "Paddlehands" Bennett, O-Line

Shemp of the Game goes to Mr.Paddlehands several critical drops with one would of converted a 3rd down. He has many drops more drops than catches. I miss Mr.Cook...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Jones, Martinez and G-Mo

Duds: O-line, playcalling, Bennett, and defense, Trevor Davis

Why does this team underachiever so much?? I blame coaching. No way this should've gone to OT.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Jones, Martinez on D. Clay honorable mention appeared to be a leader.

Nelson, second-half Rodgers. Allison.

Duds: first half rodgers. Bennett.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Josh Jones - this kid has it. Total package. As he develops there may be a need to move HHCD or Burnett.

Tarzan - GMO getting open in single coverage and becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Lance Kendricks - talk about coming out of nowhere to show us who the Receiving TE should be in the starting line up.

Ahmad Brooks - This crafty vet will start to pay dividends going forward

Duds:
Mr. Murphy - constantly being put in ARs lap with little to no help.

Martdroppal Paddlehands - stick to blocking as he has more drops than receptions

Ty Montgomery - ran scared at times and rarely squared up in a hole.

Ty Davis - had all day on punts and was juking air before he was 5 yards from the gunners.

All in all this was one ugly game and somehow a W was achieved. The D came up big in OT. This team HAS to get the starting lineups in on both sides of the ball. This team's D seems to be a huge question mark.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs :Rodgers, Josh jones, Allison,Crosby, jordy Nelson clutch.

Duds. Oline-banged up,capers - wth was he calling in that first half , Bennett- he can't catch a cold.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs:
Josh Jones
Geronimo Allison
Lance Kendricks
Blake Martinez

Duds:
Everyone else with Martellus Bennett leading the league. He plays lazy. He is lazy. I was pissed when we signed him in FA and I will continue to hate him until the ball stops hitting him in the numbers.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team put themselves in a big hole, and dug out of it behind an overmatched offensive line and the defense stepping up at important times. On a hot day like today, being shorthanded, these games can go the other way easily.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Dud: MM: Giving the ball to Monty over and over again when he isn't picking up yards running or catching......get more creative MM!

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: josh jones

Duds: o-line, coaching. Coming out that flat, and playing that poor from the opening seconds on I don't know what else to blame it on. Nobody appeared prepared for this game.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Josh jones, Blake Martinez came up with some nice stops as well. Geronimo. Crosby. Kendricks

Duds: Marty B just hasn't been pulling his proverbial weight imo. With all the political stuff he comes with, I'd like to see better production on the field. Oline was bad. Rodgers was a first half dud turned second half stud.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: MM: Giving the ball to Monty over and over again when he isn't picking up yards running or catching......get more creative MM!
Did you see that little blip where it showed on a single drive rodgers hit 8 different receivers? How creative does a coach need to be when at times we had what, 1-2 actual starters on the offensive line on the field and our QB is having to negate a rush thru snap counts, movment, check downs, quick hitters to RB and every other way to create space and time?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does Bennett have stones for hands? He's not helping in the receiving game (or on my fantasy team).

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Did you see that little blip where it showed on a single drive rodgers hit 8 different receivers? How creative does a coach need to be when at times we had what, 1-2 actual starters on the offensive line on the field and our QB is having to negate a rush thru snap counts, movment, check downs, quick hitters to RB and every other way to create space and time?

Eye test man.....eye test. The handoffs and quick flips to Monty were not working today, the Bengal defense was prepared for that.....and as you pointed out, AR has other weapons....use them when #88 isn't doing much in a game.

Monty Stats:

12 carries: 35 yards
8 catches: 15 yards

I will let you do the math.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs:D-line , line backers, j Jones,Brooks,Geronimo

Mc Carthy: (It’s your offense injured or not you can’t let Arod get sacked 6 times without adjusting protection a little) maybe promote some people off practice squad,
Bennett: still can’t believe we gave up cook for him

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eye test man.....eye test. The handoffs and quick flips to Monty were not working today, the Bengal defense was prepared for that.....and as you pointed out, AR has other weapons....use them when #88 isn't doing much in a game.

Monty Stats:

12 carries: 35 yards
8 catches: 15 yards

I will let you do the math.

8 catches for 15 yards????? LOL

That's what you call the completion percentage helper for AR (glad I have AR on my FF team this year too lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts