Week 2 - Redskins

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Wish the local FOX station would realize the Bears still suck and stop showing their games over the Packers'.
And I think you don't get the high depth package as the freebie. Despite the negatives Direct TV is wonderful for me. No more having to go to bars. I'd give up food first before I gave up my Packer games....but not beer. ;)

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
And I think you don't get the high depth package as the freebie. Despite the negatives Direct TV is wonderful for me. No more having to go to bars. I'd give up food first before I gave up my Packer games....but not beer. ;)
Yeah you're right. My brother had it last year and it was in SD. Still better than nothing though. I'll either end up at a bar or listening to the radio stream online.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Game day! I'm sooo excited -- it's going to be a good game - !!!! I hope ya all have a fantastic day...

WOW ! Your avatar is electric !! Welcome to the forum. Banter and differing opinions is what this forum feeds on. The GENERALS get annoyed when it becomes personal though. One can avoid such personal problems by selecting to ignore another member that uses personal attacks.

This thread is here to discuss the Packers vs the Redskins. There is enough to discuss about the game without bringing our personal stories into it. Now, the Packers will win this game in a wet environment, with an improved running attack. Lacy should get 100+ yds. in a game where Aaron Rodgers takes the Washington defence school and eats their lunch. I just hope he likes toast. :cool:

12theTruth

Todays inactives:

24 CB Jarrett Bush
29 CB Casey Hayward
42 S Morgan Burnett
51 LB Nate Palmer
65 G Lane Taylor
93 DE Josh Boyd
98 DE C.J. Wilson

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not feeling as good now.
Why? We pretty much knew Burnett wouldn't play. Good news is that Finley and Sitton are apparently ready to go.

Wet field is also not in favor for a RG III although it looks like the front may move through by game time.

D

Dan115

Why? We pretty much knew Burnett wouldn't play. Good news is that Finley and Sitton are apparently ready to go.

Wet field is also not in favor for a RG III although it looks like the front may move through by game time.

I was hopping Burnett would be a go. The rain and cold probably played a roll in sitting him. What do you think, Lacey has a big game.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hopping Burnett would be a go. The rain and cold probably played a roll in sitting him. What do you think, Lacey has a big game.
Well the Eagles ran the ball on them. I'd love to see the kid get some good yardage on the ground.

With the hamstring problems the Packers have had I don't know it it's the wet field or they just want to be careful. I share your concern about J Mac back there but he should play better. Crossing my fingers.

D

Dan115

Well the Eagles ran the ball on them. I'd love to see the kid get some good yardage on the ground.

With the hamstring problems the Packers have had I don't know it it's the wet field or they just want to be careful. I share your concern about J Mac back there but he should play better. Crossing my fingers.

This is a must can not go 0-2. Good thing game is at Lambeau.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't ***** much about injuries, but c'mon Morgan... two weeks in a row you've practiced all week and then didn't play. That said, I understand that hamstrings take a while. On the flip side, maybe practicing him all week isn't a good move? Maybe we really should let him rest. He can step in and be fine on a week without practice. Tired of him going all week and then sitting out game days.

D

Dan115

I thought Morgan was going to play, but I am thinking rain and cold weather maybe better to sit him one more week. It is a long season. Better to finish strong.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a big game for not only the Packers but me personally. My dislike for the Redskins is pretty well chronicled here. ;) I'm pumped!!!!!!!

D

Dan115

I am very nervous. Get a lead and jump all over these guys. Play aggressive the whole game.

Members online

Latest posts