Week 2 - Monday Night - Lions @ Packers (Pre Game and Game Thread)

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about a thread where we guess what week we will be leading in a game for the first time this season?

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy half-time packer people. still no shoutbox then? I notice Shaggy isn't here to hear all our complaints this week.

Still looking a bit rusty on O. D looking soft, and no pressure on Goff making him look good

David A Zinkiewicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For years now I have never understood our special teams. They did a short kick to get a short return and it’s out to the 40,…. Just terrible

OP
OP
RepStar15

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
The defense is so bad I keep pausing after the play thinking we only have 10

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at the moment I'm thinking the Offense will improve once they have more game time under them. the D might but not much
The O hasn't had enough time to even get into a flow throughout these past 2 games besides that last drive. We've had 3 drives this half and 2 of them ended in TDs... we just aren't getting the ball enough cause the D can't stop anyone.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy half-time packer people. still no shoutbox then? I notice Shaggy isn't here to hear all our complaints this week.

Still looking a bit rusty on O. D looking soft, and no pressure on Goff making him look good
Hi Scots. D coordinator one and done I'm afraid. SB is done too.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5th Possession

Runyan beat out Patrick? How? He's clearly the weakpoint on the OL. Gimme Kelly or Braden.

How is MVS, Lazard, and Co. getting beat by rookie CBs?

Members online

Latest posts