Week 2: Aaron's march through Atlanta

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
400$ is what I paid for the two tickets section 105 row 1 great lambeau leap if they can even score lol

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This forums called aarons march through atlanta but if their not careful its gonna be aaron carted off off through atlanta to the damn hospital.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
This forums called aarons march through atlanta but if their not careful its gonna be aaron carted off off through atlanta to the damn hospital.
Got your number bub. Only show up to post after a loss. You have no posting history during the "run the table" or after last weeks win.

PackIngIt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was good see all the Packers fan once again at our beautiful stadium. Once again they walked out thinking "What Happened". I said earlier on this post that to beat us you have to wear us down. Didn't happen. I told you guys our defense is pretty damn good ( Ask A-Rod). Good luck the rest of the year. I'm sure we will see you again in the playoffs. RISE UP!!!!

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geeez. I hate win the Packers lose and all so called fans can do is come on here and b!^**.

We all saw how the Packers played. They couldn't get anything going. It's frustrating. I get it. But I appreciate objective opinions not the other ones.

Thanks for sharing though.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers' defense = :poop: Just as predicted. How funny is that @elcid?

The funny part of your earlier post was that you misinterpreted C-Lee's post when he was talking about the Packers final record, not about how many points to put up.

We can't blame it on penalties and injuries, but they didn't help. While the defense wasn't great vs a spectacular offensive team, I'd say at Lambeau they could limit them to under 25 points. The offense lost us this game, not the defense. Of course I am not overjoyed with our D, but I still feel like we have seen them make strides. Some extra $ invested in CB and LB would have been nice, but unfortunately that did not happen.

Now lets hope Jordy isn't out for too long because when he is not on the field we become too one dimensional. Next year I'd love to see us invest a high draft pick in a WR. On another note, Jaelen Strong got released. Kick his tires?

D

Deleted member 6794

While the defense wasn't great vs a spectacular offensive team, I'd say at Lambeau they could limit them to under 25 points.

Now lets hope Jordy isn't out for too long because when he is not on the field we become too one dimensional. Next year I'd love to see us invest a high draft pick in a WR. On another note, Jaelen Strong got released. Kick his tires?

Unfortunately losing to the Falcons made it tougher to be able to finish ahead of them in the NFC standings. According to Adam Schefter there's a 50% chance Nelson will be able to play on Sunday vs. the Bengals. There's no reason to consider signing Strong in my opinion.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately losing to the Falcons made it tougher to be able to finish ahead of them in the NFC standings. According to Adam Schefter there's a 50% chance Nelson will be able to play on Sunday vs. the Bengals. There's no reason to consider signing Strong in my opinion.

The Falcons not only have a strong division with both the Panthers and Bucs in the mix, they also have games at NE, SEA and DET. The Boys will come over too. So do the Dolphs and Vikes. While I agree that this loss will make it hard for us to get ahead of them, it is not impossible as I consider their schedule tougher then our own.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Falcons not only have a strong division with both the Panthers and Bucs in the mix, they also have games at NE, SEA and DET. The Boys will come over too. So do the Dolphs and Vikes. While I agree that this loss will make it hard for us to get ahead of them, it is not impossible as I consider their schedule tougher then our own.

It's definitely possible the Packers finish the regular season with more wins than the Falcons. It would be a huge advantage not having to play them in Atlanta during the postseason once again.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
While Atlanta does have to play New England and Miami, the Packers have played, or will play the rest of those teams you mentioned, plus Baltimore and Pittsburgh at Heinz Field.

I don't view Atlanta's schedule as being much tougher than the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts