Week 2: Aaron's march through Atlanta

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No chance this ones over let's be realistic
Hell yeah its over.... Rodgers looks like ****, and our defense cant stop anybody..hopefully this is the year we finally get rid of dom capers cause his defense hasnt worked for a very long time his defensive shemes are washed up

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It ****** me off to watch a talented team get domininated like this but it all comes down to leadership... Coaches and their old washed up schemes and the quarterback play and our qb is playing **** poor

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are talking about backups. If you sign a veteran backup at every position, you are taking up over a dozen roster spots and that is almost 1/2 of your developmental positions.

For this game, I think AR has a better game than Matty ice, Packers 27-17. Packer defense is for real.
Wow, what team is that? They are getting beaten up and physically whipped. The Falcons have now physically stomped the Packets in two straight games to the point they can hardly field a team.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daniels and Jordy will be put under intense pressure to take a couple of weeks off and not play hurt.

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, what team is that? They are getting beaten up and physically whipped. The Falcons have now physically stomped the Packets in two straight games to the point they can hardly field a team.
Lol..straight up.. Everybody was on the band wagon after the seahawks game but obviously the defense isnt good look what the seahawks did against the sorry niners today, nothing... Maybe seahawks offense isnt really that good and they made our defense look decent cause that defense didnt show up tonight

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It ****** me off to watch a talented team get domininated like this but it all comes down to leadership... Coaches and their old washed up schemes and the quarterback play and our qb is playing **** poor
Rodgers should not even be in this game and he knows it. They are gambling with his future and its a bad vet to put him behind two tackles who have started 1 NFL game.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I'm being 100% real they should bench Rodgers so he doesn't get hurt take ur loss and then let's let Andy dalton throw for 5 tds and make him look like Brady lol i would bet everything I own they finally score tds against us next week I'm gonna get to witness it in person... ha anyone wanna buy my tickets? Lol

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers should not even be in this game and he knows it. They are gambling with his future and its a bad vet to put him behind two tackles who have started 1 NFL game.
I agree.. Bad coaching.. Theres no coming back from the beat down they just gave us so they should just pull him out. **** they should just forfit lol, no one belongs on the field the way their playing

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I'm being 100% real they should bench Rodgers so he doesn't get hurt take ur loss and then let's let Andy dalton throw for 5 tds and make him look like Brady lol i would bet everything I own they finally score tds against us next week I'm gonna get to witness it in person... ha anyone wanna buy my tickets? Lol
Packers will make you pay full price next week to watch their practice squad!

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jell yeah their gonna score td's next week.. Our defense cant stop anyone

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
2 weeks straight, MM plays stupid football to close the end of the first half. Last week it cost us 3 points, this week 7. When will MM learn that he can't expect AR and the offense to pull rabbits out of their *** all the time?

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O not getting it done, D not getting it done (especially the DB's). pass blocking not as bad as i thought it would be. Rodgers seems to be a bit off. had a couple of drops too.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
For all of those thinking this defense looked a lot better in week #1....welcome to reality!

Fire Capers! :D

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow 31 to 7... Rogers is gonna get hurt... No help on the offensive line.. Packers look pathetic lol..

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol the worst defense in the league! Seriously any takers on the tickets for the game???

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For all of those thinking this defense looked a lot better in week #1....welcome to reality!Agree but Daniels sitting the game out is devastating. Remember, the slightest cramp and a Packer is done for the game. Face it, the Packers will to win is abysmal.

Fire Capers! :D

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers suck all around tonight... Offense, defense, coaching.. They dont deserve to be on the field with the falcons. 2 games in a row they got their faces stomped in bad by atlanta... They're kids playing among men..atlanta's most likely going to win the nfc championship again.