Week 16: LeRoy Butler analyzes Lions-Packers game

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posted: Jan. 2, 2008

Q. What is your gut sense right now where the Packers are as a team in the playoffs? Do you have a good feeling or do you have some concerns?

A. I have a very good feeling. I've scouted pretty much every team in the NFC and most of the teams in the NFL. The Packers are one of the top three teams in the National Football League, and before they lost to Chicago, they were one of the best teams. New England is No. 1. I think you can put the Packers ahead of Dallas right now as far as injury-wise, I think the Packers are healthier. If Terrell Owens is out, you put the Packers ahead of the Cowboys. I'd feel pretty good about the Packers going to Dallas and beating the Cowboys if they make it. I feel very good about their chances in the playoffs.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'd be classic if Brett gets his first ever win in Dallas in the NFC Championship on the road to his Sunset Super Bowl win over the 18-0 Patriots.

It's all setting up for a perfect NFL Films script. You just know the NFL Shadow Government is gonna make this happen!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts