Week 14 - Washington Redskins - Playoff Clincher Opportunity?

D

Deleted member 6794

This Packers team may not be of championship caliber but we all have to admit is is better than we thought before the season started. We all wondered if MFL and Rodgers could work with each other and from here it looks like they can. They are still working out some bugs but for the most part the offense operates pretty well outside of a couple of games.

The defense for me is the bigger disappointment. I like the FAs we acquired but for all of the investment on that side of the ball we should be seeing better results. We still give up a disturbing number of big plays. There seem to be some communication issues in the secondary even after a dozen games. We all thought this D would be a top 10 unit. :unsure:

The defense currently ranks 13th in points allowed, just outside the top 10. They definitely give up way too many big plays but excel at keeping opposing offenses out of the end zone. Overall the unit is good enough to compete for a championship.

While the offense is 13th in points scored as well I don't feel as confident about that side of the ball as they have struggled too often moving the ball consistently, especially against top defenses they will have to face in the playoffs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts