Week 12 Caption this picture

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Brett: "This is boring. Its way too easy to pass on these guys. Give me something a little more challenging. "

MM: "Ok here's what I want you to do, Throw it off the ceiling, bounce it off the goal post, right to Driver for the touchdown. "

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM - "Ok, now I want that section of their home fans to just leave... Throw another TD. That should take care of it."

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Brett: "This is boring. Its way too easy to pass on these guys. Give me something a little more challenging. "

MM: "Ok here's what I want you to do, Throw it off the ceiling, bounce it off the goal post, right to Driver for the touchdown. "
MM: Ok Brett, now.......picture this. Your statue, between the ones of Lambeau and Lombardi in front of the Lambeau Field Atrium.........your statue 3 feet taller then theirs of course........

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Or.....
MM: "Ok Brett......the D is in a cover 2.......I want you too make SURE too...
Favre, thinking to himself:("Man......coach's daughter is a BABE!")

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

MM... "If Madden was doing the game... imagine the size of the Turducken."

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MidwestFavreFan said:

"... I once ALMOST had a psychic Girl Friend... But she broke up with me before we met..."

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Brett: Let's see...11 million divide by 16 games= I make a lot of $$$

MM: I wish I would get a raise...Ted is such a cheap ***

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
MidwestFavreFan said:

"... I once ALMOST had a psychic Girl Friend... But she broke up with me before we met..."

"Now watch what happens when I do this voodoo spell on the quarterback"

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Ok, Brett, on this play I need you to -...Brett, stop looking at yourself on the Jumbo Tron."

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Yes Brett, I know that last overthrow is still rocketing through the atmosphere, but I really need you to direct your attention to the field."

Members online

Latest posts