week 10 expert picks+ article+video preview

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
week 10 expert picks+ article

umair,

I was looking at the same Sportsline link earlier.

The Home team gets THREE Points right off the bat for being the home team.... So the ODDS are actually Vikings by 2 on a Nuteral field.

Now let's look at the break down accoring to the link.... Passing, Rushing , Recieving, and Scoring. Now I know there is more to a team than that... But the Packers head to head win all 4 of those.

Passing....

Brett wins them all eccept %... T.D.'s to INT's is big and Brett kills him there.

Rushing...

No contest.

Scoring....

Rayner is up on Longwell by 2 points.

Receiving....

That is simply a blow out.

BET on Packer Win... based on the stats that cbssportsline feels is important enough to post on the game.

RP

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: week 10 expert picks+ article

Raider Pride said:
umair,

I was looking at the same Sportsline link earlier.

The Home team gets THREE Points right off the bat for being the home team.... So the ODDS are actually Vikings by 2 on a Nuteral field.

Now let's look at the break down accoring to the link.... Passing, Rushing , Recieving, and Scoring. Now I know there is more to a team than that... But the Packers head to head win all 4 of those.

Passing....

Brett wins them all eccept %... T.D.'s to INT's is big and Brett kills him there.

Rushing...

No contest.

Scoring....

Rayner is up on Longwell by 2 points.

Receiving....

That is simply a blow out.

BET on Packer Win... based on the stats that cbssportsline feels is important enough to post on the game.

RP

I hate to rain on your parade, but there's also this thing called DEFENSE which is every bit as important as offense. When you consider that, this matchup is basically dead even. It should go right down to the wire.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
week 10 expert picks+ article

List all the stats you want, but it will all come down to execution and consistency. The Packers beat the Bills statisticly, but didn't execute when it counted against the Bills and lost.

When the Packers turn the ball over in Minny, they lose. In the games that GB has won there, the players were steady and didn't turn the ball over.

I think if we don't commit any turnovers and the defense doesn't give up big plays, then we will win the game, even if Minny does the same. The players need to execute, unfortunately that is going to be difficult with this young team.

This will be a great test for this team. Should make for a very good game.

GO PACK GO!!!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: week 10 expert picks+ article

Bobby Roberts said:
List all the stats you want, but it will all come down to execution and consistency. The Packers beat the Bills statisticly, but didn't execute when it counted against the Bills and lost.

When the Packers turn the ball over in Minny, they lose. In the games that GB has won there, the players were steady and didn't turn the ball over.

I think if we don't commit any turnovers and the defense doesn't give up big plays, then we will win the game, even if Minny does the same. The players need to execute, unfortunately that is going to be difficult with this young team.

This will be a great test for this team. Should make for a very good game.

That's it Bobby. Turnovers will determine the outcome more than likely. The only thing is Brett HATES this kind of game where the offense doesn't due too much with the ball. Typically, if we have had to punt three or four times in a row he starts to press.

He seems to do this less when we are ahead so scoring first is important I think.

If Brett shows patience this week and the defense continues to play well we have a good chance. We changed the schemes a couple of weeks back on "D" and been getting more consistant pressure on the QB. Not just sacks but quality pressure when we don't get a sack.

That bodes well for us and not Johnson. His confidence isn't exactly zooming right now. We get bodies after him and we should be fine.

GO PACK GO!!!

Members online

Latest posts