1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 1 Sit/start

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Wood Chipper, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,406
  2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,049
    Do you keep track of the results? Today Rice had almost 150 yds combined with 2 TD's. Wallace had 100+ yds rec. Harvin had 22 yds combined. KR usually don't count for him. Those are just a few players I looked up to check the validity of your hints. One of you did nail Packer / NO defenses being a bad option.

3. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,406
    Our people we said to start worked out well but neither of us saw ray rice exploding on the Pittsburgh D/ST. We judged our who to sit off of what has happened in previous years since it's only week 1 and everything can be different this season.. ESPN counts kickoff returns for the individual players.

4. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,049
    Yeah, I noticed that afterwards. Last year I played FF on NFL and the only return stat credited to the returner was fumbles. I see if you have the returner and defense / ST you get double credit for a score. Will you be tracking your hits and misses this season?

5. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,406
    Not for
    We are keeping track week to week but we are only humans and can't guarantee perfection. But we form our own opinions and stay away from what espn, nfl.com, or yahoo is saying.