Week 1 Sit/start

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you keep track of the results? Today Rice had almost 150 yds combined with 2 TD's. Wallace had 100+ yds rec. Harvin had 22 yds combined. KR usually don't count for him. Those are just a few players I looked up to check the validity of your hints. One of you did nail Packer / NO defenses being a bad option.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Our people we said to start worked out well but neither of us saw ray rice exploding on the Pittsburgh D/ST. We judged our who to sit off of what has happened in previous years since it's only week 1 and everything can be different this season.. ESPN counts kickoff returns for the individual players.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
........... ESPN counts kickoff returns for the individual players.

Yeah, I noticed that afterwards. Last year I played FF on NFL and the only return stat credited to the returner was fumbles. I see if you have the returner and defense / ST you get double credit for a score. Will you be tracking your hits and misses this season?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Not for
Yeah, I noticed that afterwards. Last year I played FF on NFL and the only return stat credited to the returner was fumbles. I see if you have the returner and defense / ST you get double credit for a score. Will you be tracking your hits and misses this season?
We are keeping track week to week but we are only humans and can't guarantee perfection. But we form our own opinions and stay away from what espn, nfl.com, or yahoo is saying.

Latest posts