Weakest Links

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Id like to start by saying the future looks bright (#12)....... With that being said I honestly think we are a top 3 or 4 team in the league even after the dismal performance in primetime.

I think Our QBs our set...
Ryan Grant is our future running back.....
Our wideouts are the deepest in the league and I hope we dont lose Koren in the offseason or Martin.
Our Offensive Line needs tweaking. COlledge is garbage.

Offensively Id say we need larger stronger more physical offensive line and thats really the only negative I see on all of offense.

Defensively, Id say We are set at D-Line...I hope KGB plays 2 more years, he def. found Favres fountain of youth. Our lineacking core is exciting and should be even better next year. However, I think Poppinga is not a quality linebacker some may disagree.

Folks our secondary is not as bad as we looked last night. Harris and woodson can still play at a high level and Bush and Tramon are young and gaining valueable experience.

Our safeties are def. our weakest link on defense. We all may disagree about COllins and Bigby, bottom line........ Collins has been a consistent under-achiever and Bigby is not in my opinion ready to be a starting safety in this league..... seriously!

Safety needs to be resolved or the big plays will keep comin. We gave up 11 explosive plays last night. Thats 11 plays over 12 yards.

I love the Packers though and im not jumpin ship

GO PACK GO

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Our safeties are def. our weakest link on defense. We all may disagree about COllins and Bigby, bottom line........ Collins has been a consistent under-achiever and Bigby is not in my opinion ready to be a starting safety in this league..... seriously!

Safety needs to be resolved or the big plays will keep comin. We gave up 11 explosive plays last night. Thats 11 plays over 12 yards.

If you are willing to give Bush and Williams time to gain experience, why such the short fuse of Collins and Bigby..... they are you know young too?

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For one, Bush and Williams are not on the field every play they play sparingly. Collins has been a starter for three years now and has not gotten any better prove me wrong please, Bigby started hot and fizzed out quick.

Collins and Bigby are out there every play they are expected to be better than Williams and Bush

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know who this falls on, LBs, the safties not sure, but we HAVE to get better at covering a TE.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
collins is young but he has been in the league now for a while. we gotta upgrade over him and i think rouse can be the answer.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know who this falls on, LBs, the safties not sure, but we HAVE to get better at covering a TE.

That was something that was exposed when we played Chicago and Kansas City, and should have already been fixed by now. Why it hasn't is beyond me. Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge than me about our defensive schemes will post here and tell us whats going on.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think bigby is good but he is like caroll with penalties he has to get better at that i think at times he thinks he is still playing soccer bush in time will be good rouse is a keeper :)

Members online

Latest posts