We won

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and for those of us on the live chat - i'd like to personally thank the yoopster for keeping us abreast (token boobie phrase) of the entire game. you're the best, yoopie!! :wink: :lol:

go pack go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a sigh of relief. Had me scared with the Ahman Green fumble. It took us only three games to win compared to five last year. Not too bad. Whew.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We won the game. The offensive line didn't implode and did enough to keep the passing game alive. The defense is just awful and if I were Mike McCarthy I'd seriously look at asking Bates to come in and work for him. And finally Ahman Green can never be in a close game again at the end of the game. If he is McCarthy is an idiot.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
We won the game. The offensive line didn't implode and did enough to keep the passing game alive. The defense is just awful and if I were Mike McCarthy I'd seriously look at asking Bates to come in and work for him. And finally Ahman Green can never be in a close game again at the end of the game. If he is McCarthy is an idiot.

sometimes I feel those two losses were a motivator for winning.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Congrats kids.

thanks, i had to watch vikes\bears

why did mr. burns(childress) do a run play on 3rd and 7 on the final drive? that was...odd. your thoughts? (PM me if you want, whatever. Not trying to rub it in, i was seriously curious..it was odd)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whew close one and it was a well played game by both teams. Our D didn't look good all game but made enough big plays and stops to win the game in the end. Favre looked great and if he keeps that up he should keep coming back year in and year out. The offensive line was solid as well. Rogers was a big mouse the whole game.

2-3 is what I want going into the bye week. It'll at least be respectable and keep the "jokes" off of Green Bay. I think Philly will be tough on Monday Night but the Rams at home is definately a winnable game for Green Bay.

Hope this gives us some confidence now.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
vikefan said:
Congrats kids.

thanks, i had to watch vikes\bears

why did mr. burns(childress) do a run play on 3rd and 7 on the final drive? that was...odd. your thoughts? (PM me if you want, whatever. Not trying to rub it in, i was seriously curious..it was odd)
I don't know....trying to surprise them, I guess.

It was the 4th down play that had me confused.....a long pass down the sideline. Oh well, good game all around.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where are pyle and chamuko?

I would love to read their take on the game.

funny how they arent here when we win, but are here before the game is even over when we're losing. packers fans..ok.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

funny how they arent here when we win, but are here before the game is even over when we're losing. packers fans..ok.

MM was completely outcoached!

He doesn't belong on the sidelines! Not even as waterboy!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
tromadz said:

MM was completely outcoached!

He doesn't belong on the sidelines! Not even as waterboy!

Geesh guys give them a bit. The game as only been over for a while.

As for McCarthy. He had a good game plan coming in and was the better coach today. I also like what Bob Sanders did at halftime. Really seemed like Detriot didn't flow as well as they did in the 1st half. Again hopefully this is a confidence builder for the players and coaches.

Members online

Latest posts