We win the Superbowl, Who's emotions are running high?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who gets the most emotional after getting our 4th SB victory?

1) Aaron Rodgers - Finally! Another way to shed the Brett Favre shadow. Rodgers gets the perfect ending to his 3rd year as the starter for the Pack.

2) Donald Driver - The longest running active Packer player currently on the roster gets what he's aimed for in a long while, a Lombardi trophy. Driver's still playing at a high level at age 35 and will be an important member of our run to the SB. Plus the SB will be hosted this year in Driver's home state of Texas, I'm sure the media will be all over that storyline.

3) Charles Woodson - The man who started all the SB talks stemming from a year ago. After getting the DPOY award, what better way to cap it off the following season with a SB ring.

4) Al Harris - The man has been playing in the league for a long while and after sustaing a season ending injury last season, puts together a great performance to help the Pack triumph to the SB. I'm sure he has the ability to play a couple more seasons, but in the event he pulls a Michael Strahan with us, what better way to retire than with a ring?

5) Ted Thompson - Zombie Ted does something rare, no I'm not talking about him winning over Packer fans, I'm talking about smiling. Yes this is the most apathetic guy in the Packers front office. You'd have to kill to see this guy crack a smirk once in a while. All jokes aside, I think Thompson has done a wonderful job of building a team that shows off its potential with a SB victory. After years of people calling Thompson a FA-less, draft-only, cheap-*** GM, he finally silences all the doubters.

6) The Minnesota Vikings - What's funnier than an entire roster of Viqueens and their management crying after watching us hoist the Lombardi trophy in the comfort of their living room?

7) Jarrett Bush - He'll be watching us from his living room too. I just don't know if he'll be cheering us on or cursing out loudly at the fact that we cut him ;)

8 ) Packerforum.com - GO PACK GO!

Thoughts or any others you would like to add?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great post. I think Driver would be the one who sheds the most tears for sure.
I will ball like a child too.

Don't forget big Pickett too. That guy is total class. He needs more love.

TrumpetJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there an all of the above? I would like to choose all of the above plus fans everywhere. The Pack won their last SB when I was 7 and I remember little to nothing about the game, so to see them win one now would have me pretty emotional. I've never cried over football before, but I might have to shed some tears of joy when Green Bay hoists its next Lombardi Trophy.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well mine are running high right now just seeing that you referred to Ted as "Zombie Ted", because I'm right behind him. I think all those you've mentioned for all those right reasons. Also Tauscher and Clifton because they have been carrying the water on the O line for a while now and a ring is a nice thing to retire with.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great post. I think Driver would be the one who sheds the most tears for sure.
I will ball like a child too.

Don't forget big Pickett too. That guy is total class. He needs more love.

Thanks. I agree, Pickett deserves a ring as much as anybody. He's not as old as a lot of the other veterans on the team and just got a contract extension so he'll be on with us for a while after making multiple runs to the big game.

Well mine are running high right now just seeing that you referred to Ted as "Zombie Ted", because I'm right behind him. I think all those you've mentioned for all those right reasons. Also Tauscher and Clifton because they have been carrying the water on the O line for a while now and a ring is a nice thing to retire with.

Haha he is somewhat of a zombie if you think about it LOL. Yup I agree with the Clifton and Tauscher thing. They've been there the longest along with Driver and it'd be a treat if they could end their careers with a ring too.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL at TT having emotions.

I think it's DD. Rodgers isn't gonna cry. He's probably gonna start cursing every sinlge person that ever doubted him.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would just like to see the look on old number 4's face when he sees rodgers hoist that lombardi trophy after only 3 years after he left. and i really want to see his face after we in the 2nd one under the supervision of rodgers! GO PACK

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how the benchwarmers, the guys who never got to play a down either all season or in the SB would feel.

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers for sure.

With talent like his being squandered for so long as the back-up for Favre... he's got to have some self-worth problems.

The lombardi trophy would change all of that.

JasonClary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of the veterans. Especially since the Favre absence. You guys were lucky to have a great quarterback in the waiting.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts