We root for Green Bay, but who is your LEAST favorite person

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My least fav Packer... hmmmmm

I honestly can't really think of one. Oh wait there we go.. Caught my head..

Ahmad Carroll..

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. AHMAD CARROLL
2. AHMAD CARROLL
3. AHMAD CARROLL
4. AHMAD CARROLL
5. AHMAD CARROLL

i actually hate him. really...

6. Ferguson
7. Sharper = Carroll when he was around.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, but i'm pretty much going off of his departure from green bay and signing with Minnesota, then his **** talking about the packers organization before we played them last year. (disclaimer: football is not business for me. it is personal... so no comments on how it was a business move on his part). i was bummed that we lost him. and even more bummed when he signed with the queens. but lost all respect for him when he was ****-talking the packers last year. bit of talent, with not a touch of class.

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cmon guys, maybe the players actually read these posts! now theyll want out!!! or hmmmmmmmmmm is that a good thing? OFF WITH YOUR HEAD ROMAN!

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: We root for Green Bay, but who is your LEAST favorite pe

P@ck66 said:
***!

oh..did you say poster...or player..???

(either way..it's still ***! :roll: )

(ok...it's TT then! You happy AADP..?? :wink: )

dude shut up TT has been awesome this past month. Without him we wouldnt have pickett, woodson. or hawk here.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack66 doesn't care what TT actually does, he will hate him no matter what. Ted could bring in the greatest player in the world and Pack would find a problem with it.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahmad Carrol god for bid he can cover a reciever with out drawing a penatly. Than being an idiot in the offseason. When you are rich and well known why get into ****???

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score

McKenzie!!

The same "I want it and I hold my breath 'til I get it"-attitude like Mr. WhoIsNotToBeNamedOnThisPost.

These typ of player makes me run amok. :evil:

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Pack66 doesn't care what TT actually does, he will hate him no matter what. Ted could bring in the greatest player in the world and Pack would find a problem with it.

Listen youngsters...

(I suggest you read Bruce's excellent post on "draft halotosis"...or cyrosis..or whatever it was...and edify your selves...)

The problem I have with TT is the way that he went about FA and "rebuilding" this Packer team...(which he still won't admit to..by the way)....

If I had Favre on my team..I would put some legitimate, proven, veteran receivers around him like they did in Denver with Elway, and not rookies and scrubs who need to, or won't "develop"....

You will change your mind about TT as the season develops and this bears me out...believe me..!

You can get good players while still "rebuilding" for the future...TT doesn't seem to understand that...

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dislike this thread, but I will still put in my 2 cents.

Recent -- Hunt. I wasn't that down on him until I heard about him at TC while being injured last summer. A coach asked him to join the team for stretches before practice. He slowly got up from the bench and when the coach turned his back, Hunt flicted him off and sat back down.

Current -- Fergy. The guy complained about not getting opportunities, and then he had the chance to show himself last year. Many passes thrown to him where Favre put the ball down so he had the best chance to catch, and the CB just wanted the ball more. Instead of even fighting for the ball, he left it to be intercepted.

BTW, I'm not all down on Carroll. He has some growing up to do, but he showed a lot of improvement throughout last season. A very skilled player who may develop into a very good player. I'm glad Woodson was signed because it puts Carroll in his place, which should help his maturity. Also, having Hawkins and Blackmon to push him should make him work his @$$ off.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack66, there were no decent wide recievers available, it's been gone over. I know how you feel about TO and I can understand his allure, but he is a major risk that TT wasn't willing to take and I don't blame him for that. We could of used a draft pick to trade for Moulds but he is old and on the downside of his career and hasn't been all that amazing. Other than them all there was were guys like Randle El who is an overrated gimmick player, and a bunch of players that have been non factors.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe we still have "Fergy"...

oh..how i hate him...

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'll agree with that. My revised list of Packer players I don't like

Ferguson
Sander
Martin
sometimes Carroll but I still have much hope for him especially in a smaller role

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat...you're right on...criticize TT, but then at least come up w/ a realisitic option...T.O. on a young team would be disastorous...nobody to control his "me first" antics. Moulds is old...but there's at least talk of going after Porter. TT has done a lot of great things for this team, esp. w/in the last month. By dwelling on what's occurred at one position, you've overlooked the positives that have taken place across the board for the rest of the team.

Disliked Players:

Grady
Carroll

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also never really liked Paris Lenon. Don't know why really. I've been on the fence about Grady, he seemed to have a crappy attitude but he seemed to me like a poor man's Gilbert Brown. He didn't have the hustle or awesomeness of Gilbert, but he was huge and sometimes fun to watch.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I got turned off about Mike Flanagan a couple years ago. We were waiting at the fence (about 15 people) for players to come out to their vehicles. Flanagan's truck was right by us, by the fence. We asked VERY politely for an autograph, but he wouldn't sign. Even though we were just 3 feet away, and he just stood by his truck. It would have taken him maybe 3 minutes to scribble a sig for all of us, but he acted like we were not worth his time.
I saw the same thing happen on 3 different occasions, with the same result. When a player can't take a few seconds for the fans, i lose alot of respect for them. They don't "owe" us anything, but it shows class when they show appreciation for us "lowly fans".

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
I also never really liked Paris Lenon. Don't know why really. I've been on the fence about Grady, he seemed to have a crappy attitude but he seemed to me like a poor man's Gilbert Brown. He didn't have the hustle or awesomeness of Gilbert, but he was huge and sometimes fun to watch.

Lenon always worked his butt off, but he's basically a career backup. Good depth, and nothing to hate.

My opinion of Grady drastically improved a couple years ago. He was injured on the sideline at the Chicago game in GB (my first game at Lambeau!) Lee was filling in for him. Everytime Lee came to the sideline, Grady was right there talking to him and pointing things out. He was a great leader for a young player, basically another coach. That leadership earned my respect of him as a player.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tromadz said:
Sharper actually had a bit of talent.

i know that, but he just had a way of facking up when i was in a bad mood. further compounding the matter. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts