We root for Green Bay, but who is your LEAST favorite person

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When players wear the Green and Gold we all hope they have career years, or turn over a new leaf if they have a checkered past. We hope things change once in Green Bay. We also hope every rookie we draft is the nicest,most sincere quality person ever drafted.

But that is not the case. The team takes risks sometimes and gets a guy who is not looked at as the most quality person(Woodson), or we draft a person that turns out to be somewhat of a trouble-maker(carroll)?

So who is your LEAST FAVORITE PACKER in the last few years? Lets try not to say Javon in this thread, I think we all agree with our stance on that guy.

It can be a current packer. I can't stand carroll as a player and a person(get arrested again lately, ahmad?) but I always hope he comes through and turns into a great player (just dont see it happening)

How about you?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: We root for Green Bay, but who is your LEAST favorite pe

***!

oh..did you say poster...or player..???

(either way..it's still ***! :roll: )

(ok...it's TT then! You happy AADP..?? :wink: )

DeusNova

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ahmad Carrol.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's either Kevin "Low Wonderlic" Barry or
Kevin "Can't Move" Barry or
Kevin "can't learn but one position" Barry or
Kevin "out of shape" Barry.

It has to be one of 4 above but I'm not sure.
The Packers could cut any one of them.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm not sure if you mean past or present, but in the near future for me it is Mike McKenzie.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
darren sharper ****** me the **** off
Amen, and I thought was alone on that one!

Darlene Sharpier has all the same showboat qualities of Sniffy Irvin without the chops to back up the boast. There is a hell of a lot more to playing safety than jumping passing lanes.

Sorry Jeezuz Juice, but blame Tromadz, he asked for honesty.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

McKenzie for sure.
Carroll for his making a BIG deal whenever he makes a big play........which is not often enough to BOAST about.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ive got a nickname for Darren Sharper

Darren "Almost" Sharper

he ALMOSTS makes interceptions
he ALMOST makes tackles
he ALMOST makes big plays

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey depack

I was thinking about Roman, and how he kinda got all pissy when Manuel got signed, but then I heard some things that debunked his crybaby antics, and that he wasnt going to be around...so I dunno about roman personally. I think hes not a very good ballplayer, thats for sure.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
hey depack

I was thinking about Roman, and how he kinda got all pissy when Manuel got signed, but then I heard some things that debunked his crybaby antics, and that he wasnt going to be around...so I dunno about roman personally. I think hes not a very good ballplayer, thats for sure.

Yea...I don't know about personality but I can't stand watching him try to tackle. I know you're not a Carroll fan but I want to give him just one more year. His career is going in the same direction as Al Harris' so far. Harris was constantly ripped for penalties and stupid plays in Philly. These guys around here laughed there ***es off when we gave them a #2 for him. They are not laughing anymore. One more year...if he doesn't improve, I'm with you.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz said:
hey depack

Yea...I don't know about personality but I can't stand watching him try to tackle. I know you're not a Carroll fan but I want to give him just one more year. His career is going in the same direction as Al Harris' so far. Harris was constantly ripped for penalties and stupid plays in Philly. These guys around here laughed there ***es off when we gave them a #2 for him. They are not laughing anymore. One more year...if he doesn't improve, I'm with you.
How old is Ahmad this year, 22? Tromadz is just going to have this cross to bare for another year. Come on Troms - give the kid a break.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's stick to current Packers because over 80 years of history there are many.

If you want to go with historical figures here's one of the dirtiest players the vikings ever had was a former Packer famous for jumping on players out of bounds or on the ground with knees and elbows extended inflict cheap shots.

Here is a nice story about him.

http://www.sportscolumn.com/story/2004/11/29/95410/259

Let's get back to current players.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm for giving carroll time to grow...I gave him 2 years.

It costed us yards and touchdowns.

Why cant he grow in practices? Why is his progression nonexistent?

I hope he goes from crappy(2005) to great(in 2006) but expecting that isnt fair to him...so...i dont see it happening.

I know I will have to see carroll play in 2006. As much as I want carroll gone, I am not the GM of the packers. Carroll is under contract till i believe 2007, so having him pan out could be very cost efficient for GB.

But im glad ill watch him in dime packages only in 2006.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
Let's go a few years back. How about Bill Schroeder. It seemed like that guy fumbled every punt return in his first year with the team. He did have a decent year at wideout after that, but I'll never forget the fumbles.

I wanna say Travis Jervey had the same problem as a kick returner.

Has anyone said Joe Johnson or R-Kal Truluck?

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

TERELL BUCKLEY.

Remember that guy?

How many games vs the Cowboys did that little midget cost us in the 90's.

How many times did Alvin Harper and Michael Irvin burn him for huge plays and penalties.

He tried his best im sure, but i have no hair left because of him none the less.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe how negative you guys are. :wink: :wink:

I also can't believe some of the viking and bears fans haven't chimed in.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Magic man for being over the line of scrimmage and not getting caught. If you have to review something for 10 minutes, it is inconclusive.
Bubba for being completely ineffective until the 3 yard line, and then being wide freaking open every time in the end zone.
Favre for the hundred or so times he has zigged and somehow avoided a sack and scrambled or thrown for a big gain.

(I tried to not talk smack, hopefully you will see it that way)

Members online

Latest posts