We Need A RunningBack!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to get a decent running game & Harris is looking like he can do that. Possibly take Cobb off kickoff returns as Ross looked pretty good

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep Harris & evaluate Grant & Benson & possibly sign one of them to the vet minimum. If we decide not to sign either one we need to draft a RB by the 3rd round at latest b/c these days u need at least 2 good RBs w/one of them being a beast. TT has missed out on Lynch & some other RBs. Having a decent run game will help keep Rodgers upright

OP
OP
HyponGrey

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Keep Harris & evaluate Grant & Benson & possibly sign one of them to the vet minimum. If we decide not to sign either one we need to draft a RB by the 3rd round at latest b/c these days u need at least 2 good RBs w/one of them being a beast. TT has missed out on Lynch & some other RBs. Having a decent run game will help keep Rodgers upright
We have 2/4 pieces of a stable. We have Green for 3rd down, we have Harris for a change of pace. We just need a 15-20 carry back, and a short yardage guy (not named Kuhn) somebody with a "flat head"

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall in the mtgs about drafting when they do start talking about it seriously

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's time to UNLEASH THE DREADS at RB this week.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
DuJuan Harris
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Alex Green

Green ran really well, really hard in week 13 vs these Grape Apes.
Harris looks great..... seriously, he looks like a quicker & faster Maurice Jones-Drew. A stronger Ray Rice. Now he may not get the carries that MJD does to rack up big numbers, but he's good.

The thing is, I'm not worried about our offense at all. If we execute our plays, we won't even need to dress Masthay. Turnovers and horrible OT play are my only worries on offense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts