1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

We got robbed.

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Mackie2001, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Mackie2001

Mackie2001 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know how many of you feel the same way but I thought the Super Bowl was the worst I've ever seen. All of the stumbling, bumbling, fumbling and crumbling wasn't what I was expecting from the top two teams in the NFL. I was expecting a great offense against a great defense matchup and we get the Little Sisters of the Poor playing their rendition of hot potato.

The weather, which obviously wasn't ideal, should have been a showcase for how good teams deal with adversity. What it did show us that there were two teams that didn't belong in the Super Bowl.

The winning margin was by a missed coverage which resulted in a TD and an int return for a touchdown. Both were mistakes, not because of good plays.

Instead of stepping up, the combatants took a step backward and let the weather get the best of them. Grossman made me question whether he should be in the NFL, much less a starting qb. The Colts won by default, not because they played well.

Even the commericial were bad. All the commercials tend to do is fragment the game for the viewers because there are so many of them. The fact that they were bad and not to the point made them seem worse. What ever happened to displaying the product and giving intelligent reasons why we should by the product?

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :agree:

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think it's true too. The Colts kept messing up, and i kept waiting for the Bears to take advantage of it. If the Colts would have had to play a good team, Manning still wouldn't have his ring.
    And i think the commercials stunk.
    But i DID think the game was entertaining at least.

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Super Bowl. Same as it is every year except if the Packers are in it of course.