1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

We got a news ticker!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by arrowgargantuan, Apr 20, 2005.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    with no news on it. :( :( :(

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Yeah, you like that :) I just got it up last night. It's totally manual though, I may see if I can replace it with an rss feed to packers.com or something. I don't know... Or maybe just use it for packerforum.com site news.

3. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    that would be nice if you could hook it up to some packer news...or if thats not doable maybe just general NFL news. that would be nice to have once the season unfolds, i can see it already.

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Good call on the NFL news. Maybe I can rss feed sportsline or espn nfl stuff up there. Maybe slick can help me find a scrolling rss feed news ticker. I didn't see any that were interactive in my quick lookings. I will check into if further though.

Good idea Arrow!

5. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
  6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  7. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    ill check it out, not exactly sure what im lookin for...but if they have one i would think they'd try to make it easily accessable? here goes nuffin.

8. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4
    ok, i looked all over that place...found nada. on the left side of the home page they have upcoming packers events scrolling, nothing else though. i was going to send them an e-mail, but their contact info is all phone numbers...that surprised me. i also did a search on the site (for news ticker, rss) no luck. i checked the multimedia section, the news section of course, just about everything.

did you try a google search for it? you probably did, but ill see what happens anyway.