We came up short but the future is golden

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Well you seem more optimistic than other fans I talked to in person and other sites. One guy I talked to said Cobbs should be fired and Cobb and Finley, I actually registered here to see what other Packer fans were saying esp. those from Greenbay.(I used to post here a long time ago but I forgot my login)....I wanted to see if others were saying the same...It seems you guys are more optimistic.

well I don't know, its blatantly obvious the Defense is lacking, even last season I always said this was a problem. The crazy part is the Packs won the Superbowl because of Defense, IMO at least.

BTW, that pic is epic man!!
I was hoping to do the exact same pic in the snow this Sunday in full winter regalia, Sigh.....next year.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And anything after that is just a "what if". Change anyone of those plays and every play afterwards changes. So they catch one of those passes, on the next play Rodgers could have been stripped sacked, throw an interception or throw a TD. And then every play after that one changes. It's a slippery slope that you can never grab hold of. Every play for both teams. And in the long run, it could have made the game worse for the Packers, just as much as it could have made it better. Only those that can move in dimensional space know for sure.

Does my living room count as dimensional space?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts