1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Way to go William Henderson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IronMan, Dec 23, 2006.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    This is what William told some reporters when asked if hew thought Brett would be coming back:
    "This is the only comment I'm going to make about Brett Favre: He'll make the decision when it's time, and you guys need to leave him the hell alone. It's hard for him to have a fun time when you keep asking him about it, and that's the last Favre question I want asked to me," fullback William Henderson said.

Ive said it before, and Ill say it agin. The reporters that keep asking Brett if he's coming back next year are retards. Yes..ALL of them. Its like when we were kids and we asked our parents: "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? And people wonder why Brett skips the press conferences sometimes. Same stupid questions. Been there done that.

If I were Brett, I wouldnt do one more damn press conference. And if I were William, I wouldnt have been so nice.

2. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good for Henderson. Maybe Favre should come out and say somthing along the same lines. But there are a lot of stupid people out there. Just for example on some packer call in shows there are at least two or three people per show that call and ask the host the same question "hey will #4 be back next year?" When do people give up!?

3. PackFanatic

PackFanatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    William is and always has been a CLASS act person. nuff said and yes all reporters looking for a scoop on #4 are retarded

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    it's their job for christ sake.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Im surprised Henderson sounded off like that. He has a career in broadcasting when his playing days are done, and I'd assume he would be cool to reporters. But hes still right.

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love Henderson. One of my favorite players. He reminds me a lot of someone I played with in high school. He did his job, never complained, and went home. Never bragged either.

Reporters are supposed to ask INTERESTING questions, not the same crap over and over again. Those reporters are retards.