Way the season turned out

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I think Farve will make his decision public in two months. Either way . I do beleive that he is waiting to see if TT presses him on it.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No because TT doesn't really want him back so thier little off the record talk will not go that well. But that's just my take so keep crossing your fingers friend. :cry:

OP
OP
P

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard Favre was crying in the locker room and hugging all his teammates. Did anyone else hear this? That doesnt sound good at all? Play one more year please. If this team could get a good running back or a good wide reciever we would be good again.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
I heard Favre was crying in the locker room and hugging all his teammates. Did anyone else hear this? That doesnt sound good at all? Play one more year please. If this team could get a good running back or a good wide reciever we would be good again.
Chris Mortensen reported this on ESPN.
I'm sure Brett was emotionally drained as the season ended. Mort didn't seem to think this was a good sign for the future.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 1 more year with Brett surrounded by a healthy team.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts