Watching the Packers Vs. Eagles game?

Flawl3$$

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi new here joined up because i was wondering does anyone know of a site that you can download the game and watch it after it's been played? Because i'll be working this Sunday so i'll miss the game :/ and i never miss a packers game.. Help please?

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL network replays many of the highlight games of the week. GB/PHI is a 2 playoff tiered team game, late afternoon game, and 2 highpowered, high scoring offensive game.

SOOOOO.... Unless its a snoozer, or unless one of the 4 Nationally telivised games is AMAZING (Thur, Sun, 2 Mondays) the chances are almost a LOCK that ours gets a replay the next week. With the exception of the INDY-HOUSTON game, the rest are looking pretty mundane.

Which leads me to another question... How is it that we are "locks" in many eyes nationally to hit DAL in Feb, AND we are playing a powerhouse in PHI, with the new McNabbless offense, and we get screwed out of primetime week one?!?!

They instead let it be:
MN vs. NO (this ones a given)
Dal vs Wash (again a given)
Bal vs NYJ ( a given though I think both will dissapoint this season vastly)
and then....
San Diego vs Kansas City... REALLY!?!?!!?!

This one is a JOKE. HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM this one should be a REAL good Game.....

How is this spot NOT given to us or to Indy/ Houston? I understand it is going to be a 10pm game on the EST, but JESUS. This is just horrible scheduling. Make Week 1 IND vs San Diego in SD. THAT WOULD be a GREAT week 1 prime time schedule, or give it to us and bump that Jets/ Bal game.

Sorry. I am done now.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
awesome Murgen! Thank you thank you THANK YOU for that!

No problem man. Some games in HD, some not. Some of the cappers aren't that good at encoding the video for max quality. But, at least you get to see the games. If registrations are open get your account before they fill up and shutdown registrations.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem man. Some games in HD, some not. Some of the cappers aren't that good at encoding the video for max quality. But, at least you get to see the games. If registrations are open get your account before they fill up and shutdown registrations.
Got mine. Trying to download the 96' games, but can't find any seeder...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Got mine. Trying to download the 96' games, but can't find any seeder...

Yeah, it's gonna be hard for the old stuff. I got some stuff from way back, but there just aren't that many seeders for it.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL ****'s are going to do it to me again this year. I have to get the NFL Sunday ticket this week.........that is unless I only want to watch Monday Night Football and the Cowboys every week. FK that.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL ****'s are going to do it to me again this year. I have to get the NFL Sunday ticket this week.........that is unless I only want to watch Monday Night Football and the Cowboys every week. FK that.

I feel so bad for you that you get to watch every game this season. :icon_rolleyes:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel so bad for you that you get to watch every game this season. :icon_rolleyes:

Well........I only want to watch the Packers play pretty much until a little past half way through the season. Thats when I start flipping back and forth between the rest of the NFC North games and the rest of the NFC contenders. Then right at the end of the regular season I'm like........if we win this week and this team or that team loses, we get a bye week or homefield advantage. You know the deal.:happy0005:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it's gonna be hard for the old stuff. I got some stuff from way back, but there just aren't that many seeders for it.
WTF is a "seeder"?

I have VHS tapes of every single game from that season, playoffs included.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF is a "seeder"?

I have VHS tapes of every single game from that season, playoffs included.
With torrents, you need to dowload the files from someone elses computer. But they have to disponibilize it. The more people allowing, the faster the download concludes.

BTW, watching the SF playoffs game right now. Damn, Howard practically won that game for us. Him and Bennett...

Members online

Latest posts