Watching the Game: it is the third quarter

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
Wausau WI
Hey what do you guys think we need to do with our special teams. Looks like as of now (third quarter) Sander is doing very well once again, but our coverage obviously stinks! Whats goin on out there?? I know that Buf. has a good special teams but I dont think it is that good.
 

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
Wausau WI
True, True. It was good when Favre was in with the rest of the first string players, but Rodgers looked terribile. And I dont think that Nall could have bought a block from the O line when he came in.
 

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
2,856
Reaction score
0
Location
Marquette, Michigan
The special teams were abysmal, after a good outing last week. Did you see Sherman's interview at halftime? Man, was he mad about that! The cover team really got annihilated by the Bills blockers. We need some different guys in there. But let's look on the bright side: that B.J. Sander is a darn good tackler for a punter.

Oh, and here's another positive: We don't have to scroll through a bunch of silly posts by our old friend Chase (a.k.a. Steel Wheels) because Ryan kicked him off the site this week.
 

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
757
Reaction score
1
Location
California Gold
agopackgo4 said:
True, True. It was good when Favre was in with the rest of the first string players, but Rodgers looked terribile. And I dont think that Nall could have bought a block from the O line when he came in.

Yup, Favre was once again sharp. The second team did not generate any offence. I saw that Truluck led the team in tackles. Does anyone know if he played against the 1st team or was he mopping up against 3rd stringers.
 

wpr

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
0
Greg C. said:
Oh, and here's another positive: We don't have to scroll through a bunch of silly posts by our old friend Chase (a.k.a. Steel Wheels) because Ryan kicked him off the site this week.

So how long will it be before he tries to sneak back under a new name?
That would be an interesting "football pool"
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
7,033
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Greg C. said:
But let's look on the bright side: that B.J. Sander is a darn good tackler for a punter.

:lol: .... Wait... perhaps our ST coach has been the anwer to our D woes all along! :wall:

wpr said:
So how long will it be before he tries to sneak back under a new name?

wpr, he has already tried, three times, if I am not mistaken. First was "Kemosabe", second was just a downright idiotic as "FavresDeadDad" (where he made a couple of downright atrocious posts) and I believe the third was along the lines of "Ryanbannedmebefore"... and out of everything Chase/SW has done, the second one was just downright unacceptable and proof that he has NO RIGHT TO BELONG ON THIS OR ANY FORUM.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Top