watching some great Tv

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

From Korea on Netflix at the moment. If you can tolerate sub titles, Try Taxi Driver and Iris

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Old thread, renewed. I watch very little TV from the US to be honest. The newer ones like 1883, Yellowstone, and 1923 are good. Tulsa King is one I like. Most of my options are things like Justified, Ozark, and that type of show.

I do like British TV. A fan of Endeavour. Just watched an episode last night. Grantchester is good. Father Brown. Midsomer Murders, is great. Mrs. Brown's Boys is outrageously hilarious. Poirot, always a favorite on my part, with reruns. I'm into the period shows as well. The Viking stuff, and historical stories. Also, British Antiques Road Show, and even baking shows. I'd say 2/3 or more of what I watch is out of the UK, and one from Canada. That's Murdoch Mysteries. I love how they insert him into history, tongue in cheek. Great story lines.

If I moved to the UK, I wouldn't miss a beat on TV. I'd be as happy as a pig in slop. That's saying something since I've only been to the UK once. Loved it, and the people though.

Members online

Latest posts