watching packer games (not in wisconsin)

justin22885

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, heres my problem, i do not live in wisconsin.. i was born there, grew up there, and ive always been a packer fan, but now im in new york, and i dont feel like paying directv $300 for every game in the nfl when i only care to see the packer games... just so directv can use that money to further tighten their stranglehold on their monopoly of NFL sports programming....

so does anyone know of any other solutions? perhaps a free-to-air satellite tv channel that will show the packer games each week? perhaps a website of a network that shows the games?.. im even willing to pay a little bit to be able to watch them clearly, and reliably...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to be tough unless you want to pay for DirecTV and the Sunday Ticket. Otherwise the best solution is to try and find a bar that will show the Packer games. Just find one with good food. :)

OP
OP
J

justin22885

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i can watch it online for free, but the quality can be unreliable...

was hoping to find someone who knows of a free-to-air c-band or ku-band channel i could tune into with some basic free to air equipment and get the games that way...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you find a good online solution because I would like to see a couple games that are not available in Southern California.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At one time there was a link to a list of sports bars across the country where you could go to see games on the Journal Sentinal web site. I checked today but I couldn't find it. Maybe you could google it?

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Orlando, so I just spend all of my Sundays at Buffalo Wild Wings. They have every game playing. Plus they have wings....

Members online

Latest posts