1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Watch were you park your weiner........ mobile:)

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pack93z, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Sounds like the guy from the city was put it in proper focus... Maybe Rex seen it parked there and got a serious case of envy :rotflmao:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070810/GPG0101/70810049/1978

Chicago cop tickets the Wienermobile

The Associated Press

CHICAGO — As far as condiments go, most people wouldn’t want to see it on their hot dog.

A parking ticket topped the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile after it was left parked illegally on a downtown Chicago street.

The 27-foot fiberglass sausage was ticketed Thursday morning after its driver parked it on Michigan Avenue and left it on the side of the six-lane road with the hazard lights blinking.

A police officer ticketed the vehicle and radioed for a tow truck, but the car’s driver and passenger returned before the truck arrived.

“The situation was resolved without the use of ketchup, which in Chicago is a big thing,” said Matt Smith of the city’s Streets and Sanitation Department.

Smith said a city tow truck could have done the job, if necessary.

“We have access to tow trucks that could have handled a Polish sausage, not just a hot dog,” Smith said.

Parking on a street marked “Parking/Standing Prohibited Anytime” is a $50 violation, said Ed Walsh, a spokesman for the city’s Department of Revenue.

Kraft spokeswoman Sydney Lindner said the Wienermobile is on a nationwide tour promoting a contest to sing the Oscar Mayer jingle in a commercial.

She said illegal parking is against company policy, “even if you’re driving a company vehicle that’s shaped like a giant hot dog.”

Oscar Mayer is based in Madison.

2. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So Pack93z, how long have you been googling "wiener" ? :razz:

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Winner

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    It was on the front page of all the Wisconsin papers sites... HQ near Madison..

None of that sounds real good does it...

5. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

[​IMG]