Watch the Packers tonight

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the Golf Channel at 9:00 pm eastern time. I'm not sure exactly what it is about but they were advertising the Packers, including Brett Favre, on "The Big Break All-Star Challenge". I'm sure it was taped previously but I don't know when.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Viewed the recording this morning. How pleasant to see nice polite NFL players. No shouting or dancing. I enjoyed seeing a relaxed Favre.

Tauscher and Harris alliance was interesting.

No other team would have the ratings. A nice positive image for the NFL.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack,Playing in tournament were,Favre,Rogers,Longwell,Al Haris,and Tauscher.Henderson was a comentator for the 1st round. It was pretty good,and I'm not into golf. It came down to Rogers against Favre in putting. Rogers beat him by 2 strokes.If would be on again it is worth watching,Favre is funny in it!

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was alright, the best parts were when Favre messed up, hit it one handed, and juggled golf balls in the background.

I guess Longwell is really good at golf, but he didn't win because he screwed up the 1st challenge.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
I guess Longwell is really good at golf, but he didn't win because he screwed up the 1st challenge.
Pulled it wide left or pushed it wide right like most balls he hit this season? :)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
ahaug82 said:
Pulled it wide left or pushed it wide right like most balls he hit this season? :)

He missed???? OK, who was holding the damn golf ball!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts