Watch the Bears get stomped on ESPN

OP
OP
F

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DA BEARS have been exposed. Now the rest of the leage will adjust and stomp them like the Cardinals are doing. I guess we wont be hearing from any Care Bear fans for a few weeks. Noyce.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can anyone explain how the cards are stoping the beasr o and scoreing on the bears d?

i cant watch the game right now.

OP
OP
F

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flapackfan said:
You can delete this post too forum ****

What is that all about?

I made a similar post earlier and it magically disapeared.

Anyways, Oh my god, how lucky are the bears. The Cardinals just choked like ive never seen a team choke before. Luck wont last all year Bear fans.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
flapackfan said:
You can delete this post too forum ****

What is that all about?

I made a similar post earlier and it magically disapeared.

Anyways, Oh my god, how lucky are the bears. The Cardinals just choked like ive never seen a team choke before. Luck wont last all year Bear fans.

Good teams win and bad teams lose.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question: Will the comparisions of Grossman to Favre stop now, or be stronger than ever? He looks unstoppable for 5 games, and then has a game that you wonder where it came from.

Note: The comparisions are ridiculous, IMO.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question: Will the comparisions of Grossman to Favre stop now, or be stronger than ever? He looks unstoppable for 5 games, and then has a game that you wonder where it came from.

That actually sounds just like Favre. Favre will have those type of games. Even in his prime he had games where he'd just look awful and turn the ball over. Then the next week he'll throw for 300 and 4 touchdowns.

I think they are similar but not the same. Both do some things differently.

What stands out to me. Both are always looking for the big play. Both will force the issue if they have to.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:

That actually sounds just like Favre. Favre will have those type of games. Even in his prime he had games where he'd just look awful and turn the ball over. Then the next week he'll throw for 300 and 4 touchdowns.

What stands out to me. Both are always looking for the big play. Both will force the issue if they have to.

No matter how good Grossmans arm turns out to be, he will NEVER be able to scramble like Favre.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
4thand26 said:

No matter how good Grossmans arm turns out to be, he will NEVER be able to scramble like Favre.

Yeah I agree. Favre was more athletic. Grossman has a lot work to do but his potential looks great.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all spoke too soon. Cards let it slip away just like the Packers with the Saints. Darned Bears won again. What more can I say?

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game, but I heard it was 3 non offensive touchdowns that gave the bears the win. **sarcasm** yeah, they really dominated. **rolls eyes**

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
4thand26 said:

Not only that, Favre will get into the face of a Defensive Lineman and the DL will back off. ;)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
porky88 said:
4thand26 said:

Not only that, Favre will get into the face of a Defensive Lineman and the DL will back off. ;)

Ridiculous statement.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game, but I heard it was 3 non offensive touchdowns that gave the bears the win. **sarcasm** yeah, they really dominated. **rolls eyes**

Yup. What a bad lose for the Bears.
Wait, they won that game.

Ohhhhh... I see. The Lions finally won a game and now you can show your face again. How cute!

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:

Yup. What a bad lose for the Bears.
Wait, they won that game.

Ohhhhh... I see. The Lions finally won a game and now you can show your face again. How cute!

Didn't you know? Rod Marinelli is the second coming of Christ and Joey Harrington was the sole reason that the lions stunk in the last few years of their 50 year losing streak. Now they have the "Big 3"(Kitna , McKown and Orlovsky) so they'll be winning out this season. Actually i'm rooting for them this weekend and Miami. The Packers need to be at the bottom again :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts