Watch Return to Titletown on streaming video today??

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Tons and tons of shout outs to the fans from various players and coaches, just talked to Crosby, Masthay, Bush...special teams. Crosby asked what it was like to kick off the Super Bowl, etc.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Donald Driver getting an incredible amount of love from the crowd - just incredible.

Edit to add: He seems a little subdued, actually...maybe he's overwhelmed. Or freezing. LOL

James Jones coaxed up to the platform - "He's from California so he's trying to stay by the heat!"

Edit again: THERE'S Driver: "Guess what. We're SUPER BOWL CHAMPS, BABY!" Love it.

And now: KUUUUUUUUUHN!!! He says it didn't matter who they were playing on Sunday, they were going to win that game and bring that trophy back to Green Bay.

Super Bowl MVP up next. CAN'T WAIT. (I hope this isn't bugging you guys - thought I would let those who can't see know what's going on. Hope it's not a spoiler for those who are going to watch later. I just thought of that.)

sarcasticcheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the commentary. In Atlanta for work and can't watch on ESPN3 because my Time Warner is Wisconsin.

Thanks for shafting the traveling Packer fans, NFL.

The commentary and Twitter feed is helping. Hopefully someone will have it up later so we can watch it.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
"What's up Titletown??!!!" Crowd is going insane!

"I just want you to know, for the next year you guys can steal my belt celebration, because we're the champions of the world. Put that on whenever you WANT!"

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Best day of his sporting career is when Green Bay picked him in the draft, he says - greatest fans in the world. (I think I heard him right.)

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Thanking Ted, Mark, and Mike for putting it together - lost guys to IR, brought in guys who were hungry and stepped up, great group of men, high chemistry and character - WE LOVE YOU!, he shouts.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Says they get confidence from preparation - says no one can stop them (then grins wide, crowd roars) - crediting Starks now. Says he felt like if they spread the Steelers out, they could get it done...hurt to lose DD, Jordy stepped up, etc., credits the OL for protection.

Staff online

Latest posts