Watch NFL Games Free: Trusted User

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Saw the other post and saw some people were wary and suspicious, as well u should be. I didn't click it, so i dont know what it was, but this is how I watch games every sunday. I live in NY so needless to say, i don't get many Packer games on Cable.

First, go to this site:
MyP2P.eu :: NFL schedules, watch live NFL on your pc.

This is where you'll be able to navigate to the game you want to watch. But first you'll need to download some free software. There's multiple things you CAN download, but i recommend "sopcast". Its the one i use, and there's usually always a sopcast link. You can find it under the "software" tab. It's 100% free and virus free.

After you get that all you need to do is return to the above link, find your game, and click on "play" next to a sopcast broadcast. Its really easy and usually great quality.

Let me know if you have questions or need help.

PS: To navigate into the game you want to watch, hit the TV icon on the right side of the screen, and to start the streaming, click "play" next to your streaming method (sopcast if you downloaded that one)

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I've been using MyP2P for about 4 years now here in the UK.

I even watched the draft on it. It's an awesome site, and it shows A LOT of stuff on it.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched it through the sopcast link. It was GREAT, one of the best streams I saw. The picture wasn't perfect, but it was very good, and it didn't keep going down, even with my crappy pc and internet...

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Watched it through the sopcast link. It was GREAT, one of the best streams I saw. The picture wasn't perfect, but it was very good, and it didn't keep going down, even with my crappy pc and internet...

ND Sports 1-2 (and some times 3, only seen 3 a couple of times though ...) always streams in almost perfect quality (HD), but yes, "Brew Crew" while not having the best picture quality, always streams the games (and almost always the Packers' game).

There are other sites available where you can get information on other channels, that are streaming via SopCast, that has better quality than Brew Crew though ...

Or you could try out Stream Torrent, as those usually have better picture quality ...

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I didn't like stream torrent too well. 1.) It always took forever to load up for me, and 2.) it always seemed to be "offline".

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I didn't like stream torrent too well. 1.) It always took forever to load up for me, and 2.) it always seemed to be "offline".

What ?

- There are tons of Stream Torrent channels ... Granted perhaps not as many as SopCast, but generally the channels streaming via Stream Torrent have better picture quality than Sop Cast ...

One of the reasons that it takes longer to load is because it's a buffering more, however, if you are connected to a stabile streamer and have more than decent upload speed (above 350 I would say - here from Denmark), it doesn't really matter ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts