Washington Article

stump5454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets sure hope this is the case then we can find some sucker to take hunt off our hands for a sixth or seventh round pick.

Keep an eye on this big guy

Donnell Washington By Todd Korth , [email protected]
Date: Jun 23, 2005

USA Today recently published a list of the 25 best defensive ends and defensive tackles in the National Football League, according to a complex, week-to-week formula produced by The Sports Xchange. Of the 50 defensive linemen between both lists of players, the Green Bay Packers are represented by one player

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have said since he was drafted, this kid can be a monster. Based on his pre-draft activities and his rehabilitation efforts, he is heading in the right direction. Paxvogel, who is from Little Rock, was the first to inform me about Corey Williams potential, and he has been right.

Two VERY promising young guns for the D-line.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"They can fill volumes with what they DON'T print in the newspapers"
-Sgt Muldoon from the "Green Berets"

It seems to me that the USA today article depicts the media's belief that the Packers are on the decline...

They've been saying the same garbage for the last 5 years.

Packers have a new technician/mechanic/strategist/motivator/attitude adjuster... his official title is "Defensive Coordinator"... THAT is an improvement which affects EVERY player.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donnell had first round talent but a fifth round attitude coming out of college. If he gets rid of that fifth round attitude, and all indications are positive thus far, the DL has itself a playmaker.

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's hope Corey Williams and/or Donnell Washington show up in 2005, the Packers DL needs all the help it can get.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Washington is a retard with a Wonderlic score of 8.

He had to have a nutritionist teach him how to eat so he could lose 25 lbs.

He was drafted with a reputation for taking plays off.

The Journal Sentinel's initial opinion at the 2004 draft was he would either be boom or bust.

First year on IR.

Washington has a long way to go.

All of you that think Hunt is tradable your in a dream world. No one will pick up that contract.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stump5454 said:
OBI1 who are you calling chase. I didnt see any chase like posts. :?:

Steal wheels IS Non other than Chase himself.

I am trying to ask him what HE feels about Grady Jackson...

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Donnell had first round talent but a fifth round attitude coming out of college. If he gets rid of that fifth round attitude, and all indications are positive thus far, the DL has itself a playmaker.

That's why I was glad to see he stayed in GB this of season. Hopefully that means he is motivated to do well this year. I'm not worried about his Wonderlic, he's not going to be QB. He should have enough brainpower to be as good a DT as he wants to be. Fridge was no mental giant.

Members online

Latest posts