Was tonights game, last years game against the Cowboys?

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year the week before Dallas came to town, we suffered a lose to a florida team, but managed to defeat Dallas and rebound to win 7 of our last 8, after starting 4-4.

Coming into this game we were 3-3, coming off a lose to a florida team, and managed to hold off the Queens for a much needed win to tie for first in the division.

Could this be the turnaround point we've been looking for?

The offensive line stepped up today. Clifton went one-on-one against Jared Allen (Most of the time with little or no help), and had no trouble (Other than that slime "Interception" Allen got, but that wasn't really Clifton's fault). We didn't give up a single sack today. If they play like that for the rest of the season, then I have a good feeling about where this team is headed.

Thoughts?

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that this should be our turn around game, except for one thing, going into NY and beating the Jets is not going to be easy and i would not be surprised if we didnt win next week. so as much as i want this to be our turn around game, next week is going to be tough one so its gonna be hard to judge.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Cliffy had JA's number. It was so relieving to see that.

I feel like our team just had a big 'sigh.'

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this OL performs like this every time, you're damn sure this is the Cowboys game last year! The D was decimated, but the guys elevated their play. Hawk is playing extremely well (could be more decisive in blitzes), Bishop is killing, Peprah was OK (missed angles), and the DL was outstanding, CJ and Wynn, with Raji in there!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought our Defense played phenomenally well. Jenkins makes a HUGE difference in the pass rush, so I can only imagine how good it could have been had he played tonight. Hopefully his injury isn't too bad and he can play next week.

All in all they played with a tremendous amount of heart, grit and determination, and it showed. I'm proud of the guys tonight.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say it was the Cowboys game like last year except we have to play the Jets, not the 49ers this year. I'm not really expecting a win next week, especially since it's in NJ.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts