Was Jennings Injured?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They wrapped his ankle. I have a feeling it's not too serious. Or at least I hope not.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it is.............we're in trouble.
The only good thing is, Seattle losing last week and assuring us the first round bye. Now the Lions game is meaningless, and if he needs an extra weeks rest, we can sit him and he will have 3 weeks to get healthy.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy did say Jennings was injured. He didn't elaborate though during the press conference.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone hear any updates on this?
From McCarthy's press conference today:

(How significant is Jennings' ankle?)
Just visiting with Pat McKenzie, he has a mild ankle sprain. I'm hopeful he'll go this week.

(Would you consider holding him out?)
Wednesday will probably answer that question for me.

(When did that happen in the game?)
I'm not sure exactly what play, but it was more of a bruise than a sprain. Pat thinks he might have just gotten kicked on the bone. He wasn't very concerned about it. I know Greg wasn't either.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whew.............thanks David!!!
Of course, the coach sometimes downplays injuries. If he IS ok, i want to see him out on the field next week. But if he's not, i hope they are smart enough to rest him.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Anyone hear any updates on this?
From McCarthy's press conference today:

(How significant is Jennings' ankle?)
Just visiting with Pat McKenzie, he has a mild ankle sprain. I'm hopeful he'll go this week.

(Would you consider holding him out?)
Wednesday will probably answer that question for me.

(When did that happen in the game?)
I'm not sure exactly what play, but it was more of a bruise than a sprain. Pat thinks he might have just gotten kicked on the bone. He wasn't very concerned about it. I know Greg wasn't either.

Thanks Midwest!

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rest him.

Please, please hold him out this week. If the Pack has learned anything, it should be that they don't want to bring Jennings back before he is 100 percent.

They have nothing to gain by playing him on Sunday... let him rehab fully, even if it is just minor.