1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Was 2010 Lucky, or Magical?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrankRizzo, Jan 15, 2013.

1. melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +105
    Yes I believe A-Rod will get another SB, we r so close, just a few more ingredients needed for success, my biggest fear is the front office faith in that O-line, biggest nightmare is that unblocked blind side hit, leaving our fate in the hands of the backup QB handoff Harrell..

2. melvin dangerr

Ratings:
    +105
    If A-Rod had not stopped Urlacher on that pik, in the championship game the Packers would have been deep in the hole.....

3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Actually thinking 2013 may be the last window year for a few years. Best shot to get another in Bowl LII IMO

4. melvin dangerr

Ratings:
    +105
    I'll make a early prediction Packers-Broncos rematch9this will be Peytons last run and MM last chance in GB to win a SB, if I'm right give me a STUD-if I am wrong just give me a big time DUD...

5. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,056
    Rogers will win another Championship--maybe 2 or 3 more. McCarthy has to demand dominance by both lines in order to get them. The game is still blocking and tackling, with a great QB sprinkled in.

6. adambr2

adambr2 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,482
    It's so hard for me to ever say definitively that a guy will get X amount of Super Bowls. There's just so many factors and variables involved, you're one out of 32 teams, and there's no series...any year can be ended by just one bad game, but you need at least 3 good ones in a row to win it all.

If Adam Vinatieri misses two field goals and McNabb finishes Super Bowl 39, that's all it would take for us to be asking if Brady will ever win a Super Bowl.

7. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,091
    Lucky? Magical? ;) Doesn't matter....the Lombardi is at 1265 and I'm not about to give it back...so, call it a whimsical happenstance for all I care. :)

Hey...let me muddy the water a little bit, had the Panthers not knocked off the Cowbags following the '96 season... do the Packers FINALLY beat the then-defending champion Cowbags to move onto the Super Bowl? "YES" you say? Based on what? Hey, just sayin' ...

8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Yeah, I wanted the Cowboys then... they weren't the same team anymore.