Warren sapp reitres

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apart from the many times he was in favres face and the Shocking injury he caused he was a Great player a Sure HOF at DT just not in 2013 cos thats favres year :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of hope that at the 2013 HOF induction, as Sapp walks to the podium, Chad Clifton runs out of the audience and blindsides him!!! :lol:
(j/k of course!)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apart from the many times he was in favres face and the Shocking injury he caused he was a Great player a Sure HOF at DT just not in 2013 cos thats favres year :)

I'm sure Cliffy's happy now.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of hope that at the 2013 HOF induction, as Sapp walks to the podium, Chad Clifton runs out of the audience and blindsides him!!! :lol:
(j/k of course!)

LMAO......It just goes to show you that you dont have to be crazy to be on this forum.......but it sure helps.

BadlandsViking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(j/k of course!)

I would rather see Sapp blindside Farve :p

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sapp will get into the HOF. It won't be first ballot, but he'll get in. The sacks he got from the position he played will get him in.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
(j/k of course!)

LMAO......It just goes to show you that you dont have to be crazy to be on this forum.......but it sure helps.
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME?????
(Oh yeah......i guess you are!) :lol:

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sapp will get into the HOF. It won't be first ballot, but he'll get in. The sacks he got from the position he played will get him in.

And he was a core part of that D that won them a Super Bowl. I agree not first ballot, but probably eventually.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did he have a press conference.
No!
I didn't think so.
I'll never forgive him for that hit on Clifton.
Yeah....it was classless. Had he hit a QB like that, he would have been fined and suspended.

Members online

Latest posts