WARNING! DO NOT BECOME BROWNS FANS!!

Lambow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in OH-IO. The begining of my life was spent wearing nasty orange clothes with brown letters. Not by my choice. I was still filling diapers at that time.(fitting isn''t it)

But anyhow, Cleveland SUCKS! They ALWAYS WILL suck and they can. Why? Why you ask? Because of the stupidass's that buy season tickets(my family members included) and sell out the joint EVERY friggin year. Why pay for good free agents? Why pay to keep great talent? You don't have to in cleveland. The fans will never stop buying browns crap and buying tickets. They don't have to be any good. I wonders if the people in the "dawg pound" wear masks just to remain nameless/faceless.

Football is buisness. Just like oil, technology you name it. Make money! thats the idea. And that what GB will do. Favre's salary is gone. They know deep down that Rodgers will be another Don Maj. and keep the team in "contention". And "Contention" keeps people buying hats, jerseys bumper stickers season tickets, etc. And all that makes the team $$ with little or no effort from management.

This Favre thing with Tompson is the first step in turning GB into the Browns. Look at this board? It's split right down the middle with Packer supporters and Favre supporters. Before Tompson we ALL WERE BOTH! And now Tompson has sacrificed the teams near future for what may be down the road. In the NFL these days you have a limited window to make runs at the Super Bowl. Tompson threw ours away for a 4th round draft pick.

So please Packer Fans. Stop being angry with the Packer fans who think this all was a terrible judgement call. It's our voices and $$$ that they will have to listen too. I spend a minimum 100$ a year at the GB pro shop. This year I'm using my 100$ to but a Jets jersey with the #4 on it. I wanted a Jennings #85 but could not do it. I will still cheer for the Packers as hard as ever. But it's with great sadness that I know were 8-8 this season. At best. When we could've...Been in the mix. Elite to Average. Not a fun ride. No way am I paying 100 bucks for it either.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all the *****ing when rodgers played just as good as favre would've in the preseason. and the packers dont have to worry about selling tickets -_-, there a long waiting list for season tix

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You could be "elite" this season IF Favre actually committed and focused the entire year, which was a question mark. And then? You sacrifice your future (in losing Rodgers, most likely), which is exactly what this team is not about.

By the way, Browns fans are awesome to stick with their team through thick and thin. Are you suggesting they become bandwagon fans?

Brett4Ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
interesting what the man has said. while management has a responsibility to itself to keep its job, what incentive does the organization have if the mindless zombies just buy more and more jerseys.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts