Ware wasnt offsides

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warhawk said:
Just because we have been good on the road does not make the situation a good one schedule wise. Especially comparing that to your opponents.

I mean which team do you think was the most rested and more ready here?

It's ALWAYS more challenging to playing on the road if for no other reason then you are playing teams at their house. I know our record has been good on the road but we didn't play them all with shorter than normal rest and back to back.

Do teams not go into a slump at times and play somewhat below their best? There ARE reasons why and the schedule and the grind are parts of all of that.

You can say it's all the same to you if you like but I much prefer if we are going back to Dallas to both have the same previous schedule the last two weeks than what we walked into last Thursday because all in all that situation was not close to the same for both teams.

We played three games in the same amount of time you did. You can blame it on the schedule all you want, but these guys are paid to do what they do. Every player was ready for this game with all the media attention given to this game. Both teams were better, but the better team won. If we meet again, so be it. I think we're looking forward to a rematch just as much as you guys, although Seattle would be even nicer.

Look. I'm not BLAMING anything on anything. I am saying, and you cannot deny the fact, that the Packers came in more banged up then they have been all year and played a team sitting on the backend of a three game homestand.

We lost the football game. Dallas played better than us. O.K.? I don't have a problem with that.

I don't care how much players are paid to play. They get worn down and they get put in situations where it's more difficult than others. Playing three in eighteen days with the last two on the road AIN'T EASY. This would have been a much better situation if we had caught this game the week before on the first of a two game road trip.

Especially when you consider Dallas is sitting home all this time. I can tell you this. It's a hell of a lot easier to sit over on your side and say "na, it's all the same." But all the same it's not.

You guys have three out of four on the road to end it. Just wait and see if your guys are all running around at full bore and 100% energized come that last game at Washington. Especially if Washington has been sitting home for a month. Which team do you think might have a little more going for them?

And if the Redskins happen to win that game are you going to say everything was equal or maybe the schedule might have caught up to your guys a little?

Romosexual

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Romosexual said:
warhawk said:
Just because we have been good on the road does not make the situation a good one schedule wise. Especially comparing that to your opponents.

I mean which team do you think was the most rested and more ready here?

It's ALWAYS more challenging to playing on the road if for no other reason then you are playing teams at their house. I know our record has been good on the road but we didn't play them all with shorter than normal rest and back to back.

Do teams not go into a slump at times and play somewhat below their best? There ARE reasons why and the schedule and the grind are parts of all of that.

You can say it's all the same to you if you like but I much prefer if we are going back to Dallas to both have the same previous schedule the last two weeks than what we walked into last Thursday because all in all that situation was not close to the same for both teams.

We played three games in the same amount of time you did. You can blame it on the schedule all you want, but these guys are paid to do what they do. Every player was ready for this game with all the media attention given to this game. Both teams were better, but the better team won. If we meet again, so be it. I think we're looking forward to a rematch just as much as you guys, although Seattle would be even nicer.

Look. I'm not BLAMING anything on anything. I am saying, and you cannot deny the fact, that the Packers came in more banged up then they have been all year and played a team sitting on the backend of a three game homestand.

We lost the football game. Dallas played better than us. O.K.? I don't have a problem with that.

I don't care how much players are paid to play. They get worn down and they get put in situations where it's more difficult than others. Playing three in eighteen days with the last two on the road AIN'T EASY. This would have been a much better situation if we had caught this game the week before on the first of a two game road trip.

Especially when you consider Dallas is sitting home all this time. I can tell you this. It's a hell of a lot easier to sit over on your side and say "na, it's all the same." But all the same it's not.

You guys have three out of four on the road to end it. Just wait and see if your guys are all running around at full bore and 100% energized come that last game at Washington. Especially if Washington has been sitting home for a month. Which team do you think might have a little more going for them?

And if the Redskins happen to win that game are you going to say everything was equal or maybe the schedule might have caught up to your guys a little?

Are you serious? We played three road-games in a row last season. I've never blamed a loss on the schedule. I understand what you're saying, but it's not like you guys came out flat or anything. Both team were ready. You can't blame this on the scheduling.

Injuries are another thing, but every team goes through it. We've had injuries to our key players all year. Why are you guys acting like we came in w/o any problems?

I fully expect to win the rest of our games and if we lose I won't even sweat it, let alone complain about playing consecutive road games. Maybe Dallas is more experienced when it comes to playing "weird" strecthes in a schedule. I guess it comes with being America's Team.

Members online

Latest posts