Ware wasnt offsides

fecrida7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/199/wareoffsidespackers07tr2.gif

Ive heard a lot of stuff about the refs being horrible and thats why the packers lost.Well the calls went both ways. Ware wasnt offsides on thats Sack/Fumble/Recovery Ware had. I think both of those pass interferences were completely correct calls. The Al Harris strip play was ******** but the whistle was blown early. The Cowboys are just a better team plain and simple

bakler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not saying he was onsides or saying your wrong but do you have a video of the line of scrimmage? it is impossible to tell where he was from behind him

edit: it does actually look like it was a bad call

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last interference call was extremely questionable. The defender's head was turned, and when the receiver fell, it was because their feet tangled up, not because of a push or grab. But that's all up to the interpretation of the officials. It sounds like you're basically here just to start an argument.

OP
OP
F

fecrida7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No im not here to start an argument but i really dont think that the reason the packers lost was because of officiating.

OP
OP
F

fecrida7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea it questionable but it could have gone both ways. but just because there was a pass interference doesnt mean our drive would have ended and we would have had no points

bakler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you must be a cowboy fan, whats with the triple post, there is an edit button

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea it questionable but it could have gone both ways. but just because there was a pass interference doesnt mean our drive would have ended and we would have had no points

Now you're getting it. It goes both ways. Everyone, on both sides, needs to stop playing the shoulda, coulda, woulda card. It's getting ridiculous. Of course people on a PACKERS FORUM are going to get pissed when Cowboys fans show up the day after the game to gloat. What did you expect?

castlebravo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fecrida7 said:

Now you're getting it. It goes both ways. Everyone, on both sides, needs to stop playing the shoulda, coulda, woulda card. It's getting ridiculous. Of course people on a PACKERS FORUM are going to get pissed when Cowboys fans show up the day after the game to gloat. What did you expect?

A lot of us aren't gloating, but giving props to a good team and a good set of fans. If the Cowboys had lost, I'd be posting here also. Packers are a very good, young team and you guys are only going to get better. I'm thinking the Dallas-Green Bay rivalry is going to be back for the next few years.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:
fecrida7 said:

A lot of us aren't gloating, but giving props to a good team and a good set of fans. If the Cowboys had lost, I'd be posting here also. Packers are a very good, young team and you guys are only going to get better. I'm thinking the Dallas-Green Bay rivalry is going to be back for the next few years.

I know not all of you are here to rub it in, and quite a few of the Cowboys posters are classy people. We welcome fans from all teams here, and if we are treated respectfully, we'll treat you respectfully. It is a great rivalry, and after the troubles the Cowboys and Packers had over the last few years, it's nice to see both of us back on top! I've said it before, but Congrats 'Boys fans, you have a great team, and hopefully we'll see you in the playoffs.

OP
OP
F

fecrida7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wasnt trying to gloat at all. I just think its rediculous to blame a loss on officiating it takes all the fun out it.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks like Scott Wells moved his head up then Ware started running and the ball was snaped like 1 sec later, it is really close and could have went either way.

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, what's the point of this thread? Seems like you're baiting, dude. Almost all the topics created after the game were about how we should've played better in the secondary, how the Packers (namely Favre) weren't sticking to their game plan early on and how we're "close to elite, but not there yet." Jeez.

OP
OP
F

fecrida7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well maybe if you guys could just admit you got beat by a better team I wouldnt be here. Every post ive seen said you got beat by officiating or injuries.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well maybe if you guys could just admit you got beat by a better team I wouldnt be here. Every post ive seen said you got beat by officiating or injuries.

I feel the same way and I'm a Packer fan.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's a Packers forum most people here are going to think we CAN beat any team and we are better. We lost to the better team that night and there was a few reasons for it. But we aren't going to bail on the team after ONE game and say that we have no shot at winning the next time we play. Hell I believe we can beat any team on any given night.

To come on here after a devastating loss and post garbage like this is disrespectful go to a Cowboys forum and post it.

I'd rather none of the calls been made I like to see a game won by players.

ivanfan12345

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So let me get this straight here. Packer Nation has to give up on their team and say Dallas is the better team?

Do you really need that as a Cowboy fan? Will that put Dallas in the Super Bowl or will Romo and the cowboys beating a healthy Green Bay Packer team do that.

Will the Cowboy fans admit New England is a better team? Will that give the Patriots the Super Bowl? I don't think so.

why would the fans admit their team isn't better when a lot of football is left to be played.

The last time two 10-1 teams played, the loser of the regular season game won the Super Bowl.

Now I do agree Dallas is better right now but they aren't unbeatable and I wouldn't be shocked to see the Packers win if they play again and I wouldn't be shock to see Dallas blow the Packers out if they play again.

Lot's of football left.

ivanfan12345

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks like Scott Wells moved his head up then Ware started running and the ball was snaped like 1 sec later, it is really close and could have went either way.

r u BLIND ??

It is clear as day when the ball is moved.

ivanfan12345

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fecrida7 said:

So let me get this straight here. Packer Nation has to give up on their team and say Dallas is the better team?

Do you really need that as a Cowboy fan? Will that put Dallas in the Super Bowl or will Romo and the cowboys beating a healthy Green Bay Packer team do that.

Will the Cowboy fans admit New England is a better team? Will that give the Patriots the Super Bowl? I don't think so.

why would the fans admit their team isn't better when a lot of football is left to be played.

The last time two 10-1 teams played, the loser of the regular season game won the Super Bowl.

Now I do agree Dallas is better right now but they aren't unbeatable and I wouldn't be shocked to see the Packers win if they play again and I wouldn't be shock to see Dallas blow the Packers out if they play again.

Lot's of football left.

Always got to add the "Healthy" part huh ??

Anthony Henry and Terence Newman are not even close to %100 and to mention are No. 2 WR Terry Glenn .

Once again.. GREAT TEAMS fight through adversity.

Al who ?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
fecrida7 said:

Lot's of football left.

Anthony Henry and Terence Newman are not even close to %100 and to mention are No. 2 WR Terry Glenn .

Al who ?

I don't think you got the message.

Their isn't a team that is 100% in the NFL right now. That's part of the game but I don't think you can deny that Green Bay was more banged up. You guys come here for the Packer fans to submit to the Cowboys. What for?

It doesn't put you in the Super Bowl. Beating the Packers in January does. I said last night that I don't believe the Packers played their best game and I didn't think Dallas did either.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
fecrida7 said:

Lot's of football left.

Al who ?

If that post wasn't trolling I don't know what is. What was the purpose of posting a video like that. Good way to try to get under the skin of Packer fans.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not complaining either way and don't worry about the refs but when I saw the title I knew thios would be from a cowboys fan cause as the ball was snapped I already was yelling offside before the pay eneded the way it did. I'm sure we got call our way to but that one wasn't one

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure we got call our way to but that one wasn't one

I saw that play and thought he was offsides last nite. I didn't really see a replay during the game - did they show one? From the animated gif up top, it sure looks like it was a great jump on the snap.

Members online

Latest posts