1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED..Friendly Smack Talk With Vikings Fans

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Warhead4366, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Warhead4366

Warhead4366 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey,
    I'm a member over at Vikings Message board and just wanted to get the word out that we'd be interested in swapping words with you guys whenever we play ya.
    We invite all of you to stop on by for some "civil" smack talk if yur interested. I apologize to the mods here as I'm not trying to make this a "troll" post or anything just want to communicate with your fans.
    Anyways, your fans are welcome to join up with our community if you ever have something you want to say relating to the Vikes. We do ask that we respect each others teams by not using extreme profanity or threats. Good luck with your team and your community here looks pretty great!
    Just go to the following addy to check us out and say something to us Vikings fans.
    MINNESTA VIKINGS | Message Bards | Frums - Home

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Hey man! Thanks for the invite! As soon as you lose in the playoffs, I'll be sure to check your forum! LOL.

Anyway, it's allways nice to see some rivals that know the difference between talking smack and trolling!

Welcome to the site, BTW. Your more than welcome to do some smack talking here, or even discuss some serious issues, if you want... Not that smack talk isn't serious...

3. Warhead4366

Warhead4366 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey dude thnx!

I know what ya mean. Helga is the admin over there and she's pretty cool. I'll be sure to drop by and be a pain next time we play each other. lol

Damn, I could have said alot the last two games!

Anyways, hope you guys won't be strangers and pass the word. Rogers is quite a player and every time we play them I get freakn nervous because I know how much he hates us.