1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wanna make a trip out to see a game at lambeau

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by skins fan, Aug 26, 2009.

1. skins fan

skins fan Cheesehead

Aug 26, 2009
    So as most of you can tell im a skins fan. But i must say that i have always respected and rooted for the packers. As i ama huge fan of the game and the history of it i think its a neccesity and a journey any fan of the NFL should make. My girlfriend is a huge fan of the Packers and has never been to a game so i figured that this would make a great birthday gift.

I would assume that it is extremely difficult to get tickets so i was wondering where i should start looking. Also i am flying in from boston where would be the best place to fly to and a nice place to stay maybe a B&B.

Thanks you for all your future help.
  2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    Tickets shouldnt be hard to get..

they do allow scalpers around a certain area to sell tickets..* someone let him know where? *

You could also use

Packer Fan Tours > Green Bay Packers Tickets, Tours, & Entertainment [ Official Tour Company of the Green Bay Packers ]

Green Bay Packers Tickets - Green Bay Packers Tours - Titletown Tickets << fuzzy thruston old Packers guard does that one

As where to stay both of those have package deals..Hard to get "Cheaper" rooms close to the stadium now that schedule has been out.

If your okay to drive a distance you can stay in many cities 30 minutes from Green Bay

Appleton, Kewaunne have hotels..

I stayed in Kewaunne a few years ago, got a room a month before a November steeler game and was $90.00

I do not know of any B&B in GB someone else would have to answer that

You can fly into Green Bay...Or Milwaukee, and drive the 2 hours..
  3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Apr 14, 2009