Walker's comments, for JeezusJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the Wednesday March 29th Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel, Walker's step daddy Chuckie Goldsmith stated that he was in the 35 minute talk with walker and coach Mike McCarthy. HE said that walker said "If you force me to come back, you're really going to have a terrible cancer on your hands."

In other threads you said you never heard walker say he would be a cancer. NOW you have the proof, right from his step daddy's mouth, who was THERE during the conversation.
So much for the "class" of "jwalk". He admitted he would do what he can to destroy the team if he is "forced" to come back and honor the contract he FREELY SIGNED. What a stand up guy, hey?
But you compare him to Favre.......talk about grabbing for straws.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey,

I really agree with you on this one. I don't know who was initially to blame for what but Walker has really gone over the line in attacking Green Bay in public and is now a serious liability to the team in my opinion.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for making a separate thread about this, cheesey. Hopefully this will put an end to Jeezus's Favre/Walker comparisons, but probably not. I think he's a Viking fan anyway, with that Sharper picture.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Thanks for making a separate thread about this, cheesey. Hopefully this will put an end to Jeezus's Favre/Walker comparisons, but probably not. I think he's a Viking fan anyway, with that Sharper picture.

I think so too Greg and Winni.........I think he is just someone that likes to stir up trouble. But i figured I'd try a different approach, and show some FACTS that can't be denied. I really don't think it will matter to "JJ", as it seems facts don't matter to this person. But i wanted the others on this site to SEE that i wasn't just making stuff up to back my side of the discussion.
I wasn't making things up, or just implying something, it came out of walker's own mouth.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks allabout! All i had was the actual newspaper.........now no one can say i just made it all up!

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have never said anything about JWalk being a "cancer" to the team. I have never compared him with Favre. I am not a Vikings fan.

I believe the other threads were about a trade dealing with Moulds. I don't ever remember saying JWalk will hurt the team, or will be good for the chemistry of the offense. So, what are you talking about.

The main problem I have with all of this trade talk, I will tell you now, and hopefully you all will stop trying... trying... to make me look bad to the rest of the board: I have no problem with a trade. What I do have a problem with is everyone saying Walker is worth less than he is. Hence, the ****** stuff everyone is asking for him, ie third round pick, fourth round pick, Eric Freaking Moulds....

There, you heard it.
cheesey said:
JeezusJuice said:
This will not end well.

You mean walker with the Packers? I agree on that. I think it's past the point of no return.
Nope, try again.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't say YOU said it, YOU said it was just "hearsay" when it was brought to your attention before. So i decided to show you where walker said it himself. walker is talented, but has proven hinself by his actions that he is not a good person.
It seems you choose to forget what you want to, and remember what you want to.
I think i have shown my point here, and will have no further discussions with you. I have seen you attack others on here, and i have no desire to play that childish game. (See other locked threads to back up what i am saying)
So say what you want about me, i don't really care. The other members on the board here know me, and i think know you now too.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, those other threads weren't just me.

Secondly, you are getting the " 'cancerous' Javon Walker" discussion mixed up with the "Walker for Moulds" trade, which is what started all of the other threads.

Der....

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to accept any offer to rid your team of this type of crap. We have two choices let him rot on the sidelines or take what you can get for him. I'm for the get what you can for him now... before he is worth nothing. We are short on draft choices and even a third rounder would look great in this kind of light. This guy really suprises me with his load of crap the last two years.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
'what are they going to do cut me?' thread. i agree that there are two sides to every story, but i don't think he's handling his issues in a professional manner.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know a manager can't just bench a player, for fiscal reasons. but walker really needs a 'time out'. now i KNOW that wouldn't be professional but i love the packers, not from a business standpoint, but from a personal one, and i'm taking his crap personally

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are ways of conducting business and there are ways not to. I respected Walker for coming back last year, and am not saying management is right regarding his contract,( I don't know ) But I do know that Cheesey is right in that Walker is no longer acting like a stand up guy. He went over the line when he bashed Green Bay !!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's what i'm saying. there are ways to handle a situation and ways not to. and walker has let it get personal. he needs to be professional about it, and i don't.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
that's what i'm saying. there are ways to handle a situation and ways not to. and walker has let it get personal. he needs to be professional about it, and i don't.

I hear you bozz and I agree !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I didn't say YOU said it, YOU said it was just "hearsay" when it was brought to your attention before.

everything is hearsay to him, cheesey, dont waste your time. use your time telling us bad jokes, not messing with him!

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^ATTN EVERYONE: Listen to this guy--he knows everything about everything. That's the winning formula. Ask him. He is king.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....um...ok?

ignore feature...i wish i had money to shower ryan with, maybe get that feature up sooner than later.

Reaction score
Congrats Trom and JJ, you once again cause another thread to be closed. When will it occur to you both that people are allowed to disagree with your idea's, but that doesn't make them idiots or give you the right to go after them.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts