Walker

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear this? Walker and family to clean out his house in Green Bay and putting it up forsale?

If this is true, they should trade him. but then again look at WAlker last year, he missed training camp and then he came to his senses...

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I'd like to see GB trade him to the AFC and hopefully to some team that loses year after year...

True. Sounds better to me. :twisted:

I only suggested the Eagles because it's such a good fit for them...Hoping to get the most/what's fair back.

Guess that's a first.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im getting tired of talking about it myself. whatever we do with him is fine with me. i just hope we get rid of him soon if we are going to do it

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he doesn't play in Green Bay he had better be prepared to retire because if he doesn't play here he's not going to play. He has no bargaining power. So let him move his stuff out and see how much money he makes out of football. He's going to struggle to find a $40,000 a year job. What can he do besides catch a football?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Package him and our 1st round pick for the #1 pick overall... Draft Bush.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand everyone's impatience with Walker, but if we get rid of him who in hell will replace him? IMO,he WILL play for the Packers if that's his only choice. He WILL play well because he'll be auditioning for a new contract next year, though probably not with us. This will give us another year to find WRs to fill the big hole in that position.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I read about Walker cleaning out his house in Green Bay. It was mentioned in the article about Mark Roman missing the team workout. (Walker missed it too.) Although we would like to think this is insignificant, it's not. Hopefully Walker will play in all 16 games and will play well, but all he has to do to honor his contract is to play in 6 games. It may damage his market value, but there is usually at least one team out there that is willing to pay big money for a talented player who was a malcontent with another team. Thompson may be better off cutting his losses right now and trading this *******.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just another negotiating ploy by Walker to get more money or try to force a trade by clearing out his house & putting it up for sale. He tried everything else last year!

I would not get excited about this house clearing and put the house up for sale deal. Walker power is very limited, he is under contract and is coming back from a very serious injury. Any NFL team will need assurance that he is healthy this year and able to come back to play a the same level he did before his injury. Thus he must play one full year in NFL to prove it. That will probably be with the Packers, then he will get his big payday, either from the Packers or another team.!!!

Of coarse, Walker has the option to withhold services. Maybe retire at 27 years old, I doubt it!!!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let him sit and rot. He does not hold much value in a trade right now....let the f@cker drown in his own tears and discover just how much interest the league has in a guy who has not touched a ball in 2 seasons.

I have seen more mature 6 year olds...which, ironically, is what he scored on the Wonderlic....6!

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
If he doesn't play in Green Bay he had better be prepared to retire because if he doesn't play here he's not going to play. He has no bargaining power. So let him move his stuff out and see how much money he makes out of football. He's going to struggle to find a $40,000 a year job. What can he do besides catch a football?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't mean crap... Walker can clean out all he wants.. He'll play for any team this year.. He doesn't want to miss his pay day which he would if he sits out.

McMVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
This is just another negotiating ploy by Walker to get more money or try to force a trade by clearing out his house & putting it up for sale. He tried everything else last year!

I would not get excited about this house clearing and put the house up for sale deal. Walker power is very limited, he is under contract and is coming back from a very serious injury. Any NFL team will need assurance that he is healthy this year and able to come back to play a the same level he did before his injury. Thus he must play one full year in NFL to prove it. That will probably be with the Packers, then he will get his big payday, either from the Packers or another team.!!!

Of coarse, Walker has the option to withhold services. Maybe retire at 27 years old, I doubt it!!!

That's what physicals are for...

Walker wouldn't be the first player to sign with another team after a knee injury....happens every year....

greenbegas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad attitude, coming off a major injury equals--- ain't worth much at all. a third rounder at best, in y opinion.

He isn't a bright guy... He has no leverage.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
greenbegas said:
Bad attitude, coming off a major injury equals--- ain't worth much at all. a third rounder at best, in y opinion.

He isn't a bright guy... He has no leverage.
How's TO working out? He hasn't got a new contract does he? If he does, I bet he isn't even making the minimum. :roll:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO proved he was ok after his injury, and also had more than 1 good year.

Walker hasnt shown he is healthy, and hasnt had more than 1 good year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts