Walker trade?

Reaction score
Sorry but screw this, let that SOB sit on the sidelines. Damn pampered kid, I thought Ted said he would not let the #34 thing happen! I am sorry but Lelie is a turd and trading him to Philly is just Insane!!

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Better to give the brat what he wants than get nothing for him. It's not worth ******** the team to teach 1 guy a lesson.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, let him sit and rot. Lelie does not excite me at all and at 5 we can still get the guy we need. I don't want to let him walk for anything below a first rounder and we got what we need without dealing him.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think something like a second rounder and Stallworth would be ideal. Even like a 2nd rounder and some other pick and it needs to get done soon.

Titletown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT isn't really looking to trade Walker just because Walker is demanding it. If TT is offered more than he feels Walker is worth, he'll pull a trade. Otherwise, Walker is here or crying in his beer. :cry:

Titletown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT isn't really looking to trade Walker just because Walker is demanding it. If TT is offered more than he feels Walker is worth, he'll pull a trade. Otherwise, Walker is here or crying in his beer. :cry:

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Titletown said:

I suspect this will be the end result so I hope TT likes what he sees !!!

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
I think something like a second rounder and Stallworth would be ideal. Even like a 2nd rounder and some other pick and it needs to get done soon.
If NO offers Stallworth and a 2, I'll crap myself.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
Better to give the brat what he wants than get nothing for him. It's not worth ******** the team to teach 1 guy a lesson.

You wouldn't just be teaching 1 guy a lesson. You'd be teaching a whole lot of guys a lesson.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
kmac said:

You wouldn't just be teaching 1 guy a lesson. You'd be teaching a whole lot of guys a lesson.

I'd rather trade the guy to a poor team and get a good player out of it.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:
kmac said:

I'd rather trade the guy to a poor team and get a good player out of it.

Yea me too. I was just pointing out the reason TT would let him sit, if he did.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lelie was selected one spot ahead of Walker in the the draft and has had a very similar career numbers-wise. Because Lelie played last year his career numbers are better than Walker.

Lelie plust the 5th pick in second round (37) is a very good offer from Denver. Ted is holding out for more.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Eagles are meeting with Walker this morning.

According to Tom Silverstein MSJ via KFFL, Saints(34) Denver(37) Philthydelphia(45) New England(52) have all offered their 2nd round picks for Walker.

There are add-ons being offered. If a deal is not done today when will they get the value?

Members online

Latest posts