Walker to Dolphins for 1st is very possible

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way do I do this. I just don't see what we are going to fill in that spot that can't be filled in the second.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Michael Smith has a personal relationship with Javon Walker. He probably talked to Javon, and he mentioned about Drivers situation. Therefore, Smith decided to report what he "heard" from Javon.

Thats my opinion.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
smlutz said:
Michael Smith has a personal relationship with Javon Walker. He probably talked to Javon, and he mentioned about Drivers situation. Therefore, Smith decided to report what he "heard" from Javon.

Thats my opinion.

Actually all indications are that this is true:
http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?na ... pic&t=5241

I can understand why Driver would seek a new contract privately, but he's got too much class to negotiate through the media.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver has 2 years remaining on a $11 million, 5 year deal. Paid $1.3 and $1.8 million in the final two years.

DD has a lot of Robert Brooks in him. Plays much bigger than his stature.

Always did love Brooks' game...too bad injuries cut his career short.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe no trade will happen with Walker...Might find out what teams are willing to pay him, and things might be going on behind the scnes in GB that only a select few are aware off...This might end up with Walker coming back :)

OP
OP
P

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
smlutz said:

Thats my opinion.

Actually all indications are that this is true:
http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?na ... pic&t=5241

I can understand why Driver would seek a new contract privately, but he's got too much class to negotiate through the media.

Not True.. Driver commented on it and said he didn't say anything like that.

Members online

Latest posts