Walker - Surgery

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He hasn't scheduled the surgery yet. Apparently because of the how swollen his knee is. This is me being hopeful that some magic happens and he can play again soon :)

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I had that surgery and It is not that easy to recover, and he is loosing time while the swollen goes, the only miracle here could be a wrong dewtermination by the doctors and that there is not a real torn ligament, who knows... My best wishes and prayers to this guy hope that he comes back stringer and better !!!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had an ACL reconstruction 4 years ago.

It took 4 weeks for it to heal, then 6 months before my leg was nearly 100% again. Maybe it was the physical therapy that I was prescribed and whatnot but it does take a while to get back into good condition from a knee surgery.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Man if he came back I would be soooo flipping happy you guys wouldn't hear the end of it!! lol :p

I'd love it if he could come back, but I'd hate to rush him back the way Rice did a few years ago and then ended up landing on his knee and hurting it. I'd rather wait a year to make sure he's fully healed and has confidence in the knee.

My guess is he'll be placed on IR whenever they find a receiver they might like to sign, or when more injuries mount and they need his roster spot.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
SlickVision said:
Man if he came back I would be soooo flipping happy you guys wouldn't hear the end of it!! lol :p

I'd love it if he could come back, but I'd hate to rush him back the way Rice did a few years ago and then ended up landing on his knee and hurting it. I'd rather wait a year to make sure he's fully healed and has confidence in the knee.

My guess is he'll be placed on IR whenever they find a receiver they might like to sign, or when more injuries mount and they need his roster spot.

I don't see why waiting unless they are optamisitic about his earlier return for this season. Others who have been deemed out for the year were immediately placed on IR.

I know I know I'm reading wayyy to far into this, but it just doesnt make sense to me, yet.

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings just released Koren Robinson..again. I know the Packers tried to jump on him when Walker first went down. I'd be interested to see if they've changed their tune.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
The Vikings just released Koren Robinson..again. I know the Packers tried to jump on him when Walker first went down. I'd be interested to see if they've changed their tune.

Wayto make me search the internet only to find the vikings are stating koren will be used more now that nate has a sore knee or sore something. I didn't find anything sayin he's a FA now :(

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw it on the news ticker on ESPN this morning. Didn't think I had to question the source...I didn't mean to ruin anyone's day.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
LambeauLeaper said:
I saw it on the news ticker on ESPN this morning. Didn't think I had to question the source...I didn't mean to ruin anyone's day.

I didn't mean you ruined my day if you were referring to me lol .. sorry for the confusion there

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings cut Koren and re-signed him for incredibly cheap according to ProFootballTalk

Members online

Latest posts