1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Walker - Surgery

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    He hasn't scheduled the surgery yet. Apparently because of the how swollen his knee is. This is me being hopeful that some magic happens and he can play again soon :)

2. ORRELSE

ORRELSE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering that Sunday when he was a game inactive. He isn't on IR yet. Hmmmmm......

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i heard that after it happened, he told sherm that he would recover faster than anyone ever has.

4. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I had that surgery and It is not that easy to recover, and he is loosing time while the swollen goes, the only miracle here could be a wrong dewtermination by the doctors and that there is not a real torn ligament, who knows... My best wishes and prayers to this guy hope that he comes back stringer and better !!!

5. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We could use a miracle.

6. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I had an ACL reconstruction 4 years ago.

It took 4 weeks for it to heal, then 6 months before my leg was nearly 100% again. Maybe it was the physical therapy that I was prescribed and whatnot but it does take a while to get back into good condition from a knee surgery.

7. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Man if he came back I would be soooo flipping happy you guys wouldn't hear the end of it!! lol :p

8. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'd love it if he could come back, but I'd hate to rush him back the way Rice did a few years ago and then ended up landing on his knee and hurting it. I'd rather wait a year to make sure he's fully healed and has confidence in the knee.

My guess is he'll be placed on IR whenever they find a receiver they might like to sign, or when more injuries mount and they need his roster spot.

9. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I don't see why waiting unless they are optamisitic about his earlier return for this season. Others who have been deemed out for the year were immediately placed on IR.

I know I know I'm reading wayyy to far into this, but it just doesnt make sense to me, yet.

10. LambeauLeaper

LambeauLeaper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Vikings just released Koren Robinson..again. I know the Packers tried to jump on him when Walker first went down. I'd be interested to see if they've changed their tune.

11. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Wayto make me search the internet only to find the vikings are stating koren will be used more now that nate has a sore knee or sore something. I didn't find anything sayin he's a FA now :(

12. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  13. LambeauLeaper

LambeauLeaper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw it on the news ticker on ESPN this morning. Didn't think I had to question the source...I didn't mean to ruin anyone's day.

14. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I didn't mean you ruined my day if you were referring to me lol .. sorry for the confusion there

15. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Vikings cut Koren and re-signed him for incredibly cheap according to ProFootballTalk

16. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They put Walker on IR today to sign Ben Steele, so now it's official. Walker is done for the season :(