Walker is history...got my tickets!

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Dakota....is that the game that Brett spitup blood and then went back into the game and threw a TD?
Precisely, I think Jim Mcmahon got in for 1 play. That in itself was sacrilege. I still can't believe we carried that sack for a super bowl ring.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was at that game as well...Never EVER forget driving home and going to familys house for Xmas Eve..

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
"A commercial......a crummy commercial....son of a *****!"

Ralphie after getting shafted by Little Orphan Annie's secret message.

"OH FUUUUUUUDGE!!!" But i DIDN'T say "FUDGE", i said the QUEEN MOTHER of swear words!!!"
I LOVE that movie! One of my all time favorites!!! (My wife says it's because i WAS "Ralphie" in real life!......she's not far off!)LOLOL!!! :lol:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure...first it is a beer...and then it is six.....and then it goes Brokeback.

We know your motives, man from the north!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
cheesey, I'm coming to wisconsin in a month, you wanna meet me for a beer?
Where in Wisconsin will you be? I'll have to see what's going on, how i'm doing and so on before i can decide. I'm a day to day (or more like hour to hour) type of person. (With my illness, IT decides more then anything for me!)But it sounds good! Let me know where/when you will be here!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
I'm done with the Walker argument. Hopefully EVERYBODY will learn from it. See, I didn't even mention TT :oops: .

Anyway....you guys can't get me p1ssed today because I just secured my tickets and hotel room for the Dec 21 game against the queens. The one that could POSSIBLY be Brett's last home game (but hopefully not). Me, my wife and my son will drive out there and pick up my daughter from college on the way and spend 3 great days in Green Bay.

My wish is that Brett breaks Marino's TD record that day. A 63 yard TD to Driver after Darren Sharper gets over to help out too late! The only other game I've seen at Lambeau pitted Favre against Marino. Ironic....ain't it?

Good for you DePAck... I wanted to get ticktes for that game but I have a scheduled surgery on my right knee for december 10th, so I decided to get the Jets Game Tickets instead!!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
4packgirl said:
my hubby (bob)

YOU'RE MARRIED!!?? that statement just ruined the day for half the guys on here. just kidding. my dad's name is steve but my mom ALWAYS calls him bob, like the saturday night live skit with the super fans(i know, i know. spare me the backlash, please). i was at the game in lambeau in 2004 when we beat the queens, and dad is in the process of securing tickets for the vikings game in minneapolis in november. my fiancee is coming and she is from minnesota. she's a vikings fan. it should be... interesting.

sorry to burst your bubble, bozz!! i LITERALLY was LOL!! which prompted my hubby to ask me what was so funny?!?!? now i'm in trouble!! j/k! he knows i can be a tad flirtatious from time to time :wink: & what a sick sense of humor i have ALL the time!! :p :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
What was the topic again?

DePack said:
I'm done with the Walker argument. Hopefully EVERYBODY will learn from it. See, I didn't even mention TT :oops: .

Anyway....you guys can't get me p1ssed today because I just secured my tickets and hotel room for the Dec 21 game against the queens. The one that could POSSIBLY be Brett's last home game (but hopefully not). Me, my wife and my son will drive out there and pick up my daughter from college on the way and spend 3 great days in Green Bay.

My wish is that Brett breaks Marino's TD record that day. A 63 yard TD to Driver after Darren Sharper gets over to help out too late! The only other game I've seen at Lambeau pitted Favre against Marino. Ironic....ain't it?

Oh, there it is.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

DePack said:

Oh, there it is.

heeeeeeeeeeeeey....is that some commentary on my amazing ability to hijack threads?? well, how RUDE!!! :twisted:

& sadly, how TRUE!!!!!! :lol:

now back to the subject at hand - depack's got his tickets - yay him!!!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

The topic is "Packers" and everything related! Best thread in a long time.

I don't post often because there aren't many FUN threads like this one.

Members online

Latest posts